If you didn’t think there could be anything more magical than a Harry Potter eyeshadow palette, you might want to sit back, ’cause we’re not done *just* yet. We’ve searched high and low for the best Harry Potter-inspired gift ideas for the season and brought them to you in the ultimate gift guide. So whether it’s you, your BFF or the both of you that can’t wait to spruce up a basic jacket with a *magical* lapel pin, sip your morning brew from a potion-worthy mug or just can’t get enough of the wizarding world, stock up on as many of these Harry Potter goodies as you can handle.
1. DaintyDirtbags Harry Potter Enamel Pins ($10+): Bring Ron, Hermione, Harry or the whole gang with you wherever you go with these stylish enamel pins. You can even split them up between you and the #squad based on your favorite characters.
2. PooSparkles Gold Espresso Patronum Mug ($14+): Make every morning brew as special as the last with this fancy gold mug emblazoned with the words Espresso Patronum. Its sparkly gold finish makes it as much a pick-me-up as the coffee it’ll hold.
3. SparkleNest Harry Potter Movie Art Prints ($65+, set of seven): Deck out your wall in seven unique handmade prints inspired by the movies. Their bright and bold designs will make even the plainest wall into something to marvel over.
4. Target Harry Potter Women’s Knee High Yellow Sock ($10): Slip on these adorable knee-high yellow socks for a cute and cozy statement piece. Better yet, grab another Harry Potter-inspired pair and rock one of each to channel Dobby’s mismatched socks.
5. Jelly Belly Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans ($11): Bring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to you with this box of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans. Try your hand at the bean-boozled challenge by sharing it between your friends and seeing who gets what flavors!
6. InkistPrints Hermione Granger Print ($10+): If there was ever a role model witch, Hermione would be it. Hang or frame this pretty print to let everyone know who your favorite muggle-born is.
7. thebiglake J.K. Rowling Harry Potter Quote Art ($18+): Say bye bye to boring walls with this gorgeous watercolor painting and hand-lettered quote. The series may have ended, but J.K. Rowling reminds us that our favorite stories continue to live on in us forever.
8. THE BT GROUP Luna Lovegood Spectrespecs ($12): Luna’s got quite the interesting perspective, so why not try it on for size by donning a pair of her quirky Spectraspecs? They even offer UV-protection, so you can wear them out and about!
9. Target Harry Potter Women’s Knee High Burgundy Sock ($10): Hike up these bad boys before slipping on your rain boots this winter. Aside from their awesome design, they’ll keep your feet super snug all throughout the colder months.
10. MyDesignsbytheDozen Espresso Patronum Gold Glitter Travel Mug ($18+): If your coffee-loving Potter fan takes their cup of joe to-go, this gold glitter travel mug is the one to get. Its gold details keep it looking chic no matter where they take it.
11. WhateverTshirts Expecto Patronum Sweatshirt ($23): We all have those lazy days. Now, your pal can stay cozy without compromising her style in this Harry Potter-inspired sweatshirt.
12. Harry Potter: The Official Coloring Book ($12): Give your creative friend a chance to color in the vivid settings and beloved characters of the wizarding world with this deluxe coloring book. A perfect collectors item, this interactive gift is one that’ll have them reimagining all the scenes as they color them in.
13. Hot Topic Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Cuff Bracelet ($10): This Marauders Map x Deathly Hallows mashup is *almost* too much awesome to handle. Gift it to the style-savvy gal in your life who can always do with another accessory.
14. Hot Topic Harry Potter Gryffindor Cozy Slippers ($15): Your friend will feel as if they’re wandering the halls of Hogwarts with these Gryffindor-themed slippers. Their fun print, ultra soft black lining and non-slip grip soles make them slippers they won’t want to take off.
15. Warner Bros Harry Potter Gryffindor Knit Yellow/Black Scarf ($18): Stay warm this winter with a Gryffindor-inspired knit scarf. You’ll be able to spruce up your outfit, stay comfy and rep your Harry Potter pride all in one!
16. Pattynapit Harry Potter Vinyl Decal ($9): Personalize your MacBook or car window with a Harry Potter vinyl decal. For those who understand, it’ll instantly put a smile on their face as soon as they see it.
17. FanaticFandom Harry Potter Stud Earrings ($9): You can’t go wrong with dainty stud earrings. And these teeny replicas of Harry’s glasses and lightning bolt scar are *perfect* for everyday wear.
18. happytatts Harry Potter Wingardium Leviosa Temporary Tattoo ($15): For some of us, getting a tattoo is the best way to symbolize something that’s meaningful. If your friend is one of such a group and is contemplating getting inked with a Harry Potter-inspired tat, gift her this temporary one for a test run!
19. CreateMoreSleepLess Home Alone Red Unisex Sweatshirt ($24): Home Alone meets Harry Potter in this Christmas-inspired sweatshirt. If your friend loves all three, this will be the gift that keeps giving all season long.
20. Harry Potter Blu-Ray/DVD Hogwarts Collection ($225): With the recent release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, it’s about time to revisit the classics. Surprise your pal with this comprehensive set of Blu-Ray, DVD and two other discs for each movie.
21. Journee Collection Sterling Silver Skull Snake Ring ($30): We’ve all got that one friend who’s #TeamDeathEaters. Have them celebrate their love for the dark arts in style with this sterling silver ring made to look like the Dark Mark.
22. FandomFlairPins S.P.E.W. Pin ($8): Know a pal who’d want in on the Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare (S.P.E.W.)? Get them this pin that combines one of Hermione’s hand-knit socks with her S.P.E.W. pins. Plus, the red and green is *so* holiday appropriate.
23. MetalPressions Tiny Gold Lightning Bolt Stud Earrings ($125): Made of 14K solid gold, these lightning-bolt studs couldn’t be more charming. Though unique, their petite design makes this *the* accessory your Harry Potter-obsessed pal will want to rock on the daily.
24. DesignAtelierArticle Deathly Hallows-Inspired Metal Bookends ($49): Let your BFF showcase their love for the series with a pair of Harry Potter-inspired bookends. This Deathly Hallows-shaped set promises to keep their childhood collection in order *while* looking their best.
Which of these Harry Potter-inspired gifts will you get? Follow us on Pinterest for more exciting HP news and gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.