From Rainbow hair to hair stenciling, Instagram is full of one-of-a-kind hair inspo you should take to the salon. It’s our job to unearth the latest and greatest beauty adventures for your summertime tresses, which brings us to our most recent find: colorful bangs. This style is straight-up fire and it can alter your entire look with a one-and-done dye job. Whether you have baby bangs or wispy, layered fringe, this swoon-worthy trend is perfect for a quick and easy makeover without having to spend a lot of moolah. Need to update your hair with a bit of pizzazz? Here are eight ways to color your bangs for the summer.
1. Green Bangs: Take it from this beauty maven and rock a set of green bangs the next time you head out on the town. Opt for Betty bangs in a forest green hue to bring out your bold AF eyebrows.
2. Rainbow Bangs: Blonde babes, this one is for you! Give your fringe the cotton candy treatment by blending a few different hues together for an edgy effect.
3. Pixel Bangs: Bring out your inner gamer by rocking this pixelated style on top of your bangs. Create a stencil and apply the dye for a futuristic (and temporary!) take on this bangin’ trend.
4. Purple Bangs: My Little Pony hair at it’s raddest! Create a slight ombré effect by allowing the dye to go just below your crown for a sleek, blended look.
5. Technicolor Bangs: Amp up your structured bob by adding some reflective hues into your strands. This look is tailor made for head-banging at a music festival with a fierce leather jacket and choker.
6. Pink Bangs: Bubble gum hues are all the rage. Opt for this cute-as-a-button color the next time you dye your bangs to add a girly finish to your strands.
7. Peach Bangs: If you don’t want to dye all of your bangs, opt for a subtle approach like this beauty blogger. Take your look to the next level by pairing it with a matching shadow and pouty pink lip.
8. Blue Bangs: YAASSS, Queen. Let your summer style rule by coloring your bangs this royal blue. Curl the rest of your tresses for a chic hairstyle that Katherine Hepburn would be proud of.
Are you loving this hair trend for summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!