Now she doesn’t show any signs of stopping with her serious style streak. She recently posted a pic of herself in some pretty cool hexagon hoops, which might be the coolest jewelry shape so far this year. It’s the perfect combo of round and edgy, and feels super fresh. Here are a few pieces to get your own collection started.
1. Modcloth Far Trek Necklace ($20): Calling all women with wanderlust, this one is for you. It’s a cute layering piece, and the motivational saying is a great reminder.
2. L.Erickson Pearl Hexagon Studs ($20): Here’s a way for even the preppiest among us to get in on this somewhat edgy trend — add a pearl to it.
3. Rachel Jackson London Hexagon Ring ($48): This tiny little ring will look right at home on your hands; try getting it in a smaller size and rocking it on your pinky to switch it up a bit.
4. Topshop Textured Hexagon Ring Pack ($12): Can’t decide on what metal works best for you? Go for this great set from Topshop. You can wear one a day, or try all three at once.
5. Gorjana Layla Cuff ($138): If you need a statement piece that’ll be your workhorse for day and night, work and play, this is it.
6. Iris Apfel x INC Hexagon Acrylic Bracelets ($35): Legendary fashion icon Iris Apfel’s creations for INC are just like the vintage pieces she loves, but at a fraction of the price. Stack both on one arm for maximum impact.
7. RumbaTime Tribeca Rose Gold Watch ($80): If you’re feeling something with function, try this trend in a watch instead. This bright and light watch will be a sunny addition to any dark fall outfit.
8. Ash Jewelry Gold Dipped Hexagon Studs ($64): These earrings are adorable and arty, but still simple enough for everyday wear.
9. Madewell Hexagon Studs ($18): It doesn’t get more affordable and more simple than these hexagon studs from Madewell; if you have multiple earring holes, try stacking two on one ear for an asymmetrical look.
10. Vince Camuto Hexagon Threader Hoop Earrings ($22): Just like Whitney’s, these are a modern interpretation on the classic hoop. Rock them with your work shift dress or with your weekend brunch outfit.
Find other cool prints on our Pinterest page!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Theo Wargo / Getty)