After realizing what we want (what we really, really want), the Spice Girls are officially going on tour. Though rumor has it that Posh and Sporty won’t be joining, this is an opportunity to throw a much-needed Spice Girls reunion party, so you and your #squad can harness that Girl Power. Celebrate the gang’s get-together by hosting a fete of your own, complete with treats, fashion and pop music. Get inspired and scroll down to find out how you can help the Spice Girls “Viva Forever” in your own home, even if just for one night.
1. DIY Girl Power Sprinkle Brownies: If the Spice Girls taught us nothing (other than pink hair should be tried at least once), it’s that girl power is everything. Kick off the eventful evening with alphabet brownies that share awesome girl power vibes. To add to the Spice Girl flare, make sure to cover your girl code message with sprinkles. (via Studio DIY)
2. CoucouSuzette Girl Power Patch ($8): Celebrate the Spice Girl’s get together by dressing like a Spice Girl circa 1996 with fun iron-on patches that pack a girly punch. Plus, have you noticed almost all the ’90s fashion trends are, yes, trends again?
3. Royal Iced Sugar Cookies: Thinking of throwing a Spice Girl brunch? You’ll want to put the kettle on and make these British flag-inspired cookies for all your lovely ladies who brunch. Have your gal pals all channel their best British accent during the brunch for a lot of afternoon laughs. (via Sweet Sugarbelle)
4. Early Earl Grey Tea Cocktail: Parties love a cocktail. By now, the Spice Girls have matured into women, so it’s time to adopt a more demure drink of choice. A cocktail infused with tea is spot on for celebrating the return of Baby, Ginger and Scary Spice. (via Style Me Pretty Blog)
5. DIY No-Sew Embroidered Loafers: What’s a party without party games and activities? During your Spice Girl reunion party, you’ll want to get crafty with the girls. Embellish your loafers/sneakers with some cutesy patches for one way to dance your way back into the 1990s. (via Studio DIY)
6. JanesTinyThings Spice Girls Nail Decals ($9): Blinged-out nails are always a girly option, but when partying like a Spice Girl, why not wear their faces on your digits? Get the decals to transform your mani into one rockin’ girl squad.
7. HollabackCards Spice Girl Card ($5): Get in touch with your besties on a high note, AKA the greatest Spice Girl party invite, like ever. After opening this card, your guests will really, really, really wanna come to your shindig!
8. ShutterLightOC Pink Polaroid Spice Cam ($119): Girls who love to party love to capture each epic moment of the event. Since this party is one fab throwback, capture all the moments on a vintage pink and purple Spice Polaroid Cam. Shake it like a Polaroid picture tonight and have memories to last until the next millennium.
9. Confetti Inspired Macaroons: Toss a bit of glamour and a whole lot of confetti into your Spice Girl themed fete with this decadent yet girly confetti-inspired macaroon recipe. If these pastel colored macaroons are good enough for Baby Spice, they’re good enough for your soiree. (via Style Me Pretty Blog)
10. DIY Heart Shape Cinema Lightbox: Hey Girl! You can’t throw a party without a few decorations. You can’t throw a party in the dark, either. Luckily, this totally awesome DIY ”Hey Girl” cinema light box covers this problem with one epic craft. (via Aww,Sam)
11. PineappleBuster Spice Girls Hit Sensations Fan Magazine ($8): You’ll remember getting the spicy scoop as a teen by reading Fan Magazine cover to cover. Bring a bit of nostalgia back to your Spice Girls party with a few throwback issues of Fan. Remember when Ginger left the group? So glad she’ll be returning this time around!
12. DIY Girl Power Mani: Get a bit artsy with some feminine nail art by decoupaging magazine cutout letters to your girlfriends’ digits. This fierce look will totally kick your party up a notch. Let no one’s nails leave the party naked. (via Studio DIY)
13. MissAlphabet Union Jack Skater Dress ($95) You’ll be partying like a Spice Girl, but what will you wear? Aside from high ponytails, pink lips and go-go boots, you’ll need a little jumper to channel your inner Ginger or Baby Spice. Don’t be afraid to pull out all the stops in the OOTN department, as the Spice Girls only get back together once in a lifetime.
14. Blissfully Design Spice Up Your Life Tee Shirt ($14): Spice up your life and your party with the ultimate throwback Spice Girl concert tee. You and your friends will look adorable as you strike a pose and tag it with #SpiceGirlsReunion.
15. BabeLikesPress Spice Girls Enamel Platform Shoe Pin ($10): You’ll be rolling with the cuties with the most adorable flashback Spice Girls pin ever! Buy one for yourself and a few more to gift as favors for your best gals.
16. TinyModernist Spice Girls Cross Stitch Pattern ($6): Once you’ve played a few tunes, you and your girl squad might want to unwind and cross stitch. Just because all the girls aren’t going on tour together does not mean that they can’t all be in one cross stitch together.
17. TheCardArchitect You Are So Posh Card ($4:) After your Spice Girl Reunion party has come to a close, you’ll want to send thank you notes to all who attended. If you took a few snaps with the Spice Cam, throw it in the card as a memento worthy of your epic bash.
Planning on doing some more Spice Girls-inspired partying? Follow us on Pinterest to get more inspirational ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.