Who doesn’t love a good beauty hack? Bueller…? 2015 was chock full of secrets from the stars (we’re talking about your super werid hair hack, Blake Lively) and our very own editors’ beauty mythbusters + crazy confessions. Whether you want to kill your day-to-date-night look with a single product, achieve flawless skin or wake up with flawless hair, we’ve rounded up the top 10 beauty tips and tricks we learned in 2015.
1. Wake Up With Gorgeous Hair With This Styling Method: It’s called pineappling, y’all, and it’s amazing. Take it from me and my two curly-haired coworkers — we put it to the test and the results were legit.
2. These Two Unexpected Products Will Overhaul Your Night-Out Makeup: We promise they’re not what you were expecting, but we also promise you’ll love how they take your look to the next level in no time.
3. Here’s How to Keep Your Hair in Place While You Work Out: It takes less than a minute and will keep your hair secured while you’re bouncing around on that StairMaster.
4. This 3-Step Midday Makeup Refresher is Just What Your Day Needs: Give your face a little pick-me-up and refresh yourself at the same time. Ahhhhh.
5. Get Bombshell Waves in 4 Simple (+ Totally Do-Able) Steps: Who knew getting glam hair could be fast and easy? Be prepared to take selfies galore after you’re done with this stunning style.
6. Sleep in a Little Later Thanks to This Genius Dry Shampoo Hack: You’re welcome. That’s all.
7. Your Skin Will Glow All Day With This Morning Face Mask: Scrub your skin with this in the AM and you’ll still be glowing by the time you go to bed.
8. Here’s How to Contour Without Spending Any $$ on New Products: It *can* be done and it will look awesome. Trust.
9. Fool Everyone + Fake a Blowout in 5 Minutes Flat: Everyone doesn’t always have time for a blowout, but you can look like you just stepped out of the salon with this hack.
10. This is the Easiest Way to Get Red Carpet Worthy Eyelashes: False eyelashes do not have to be scary, you guys. Plus, they’re totally worth it when you put ‘em on correctly.
Tweet us @britandco with your favorite beauty hack of 2015!
Additional reporting by Atali Connor