We know you love your precious Netflix and chill time just as much as the next person. That’s why we’re positive that there’s a TV-character Halloween costume with your name on it. From Stranger Things and Scream Queens to Breaking Bad and Adventure Time, we invite you to dress up in whatever costume tickles your fancy this Halloween. These Halloween looks straight from the small screen are the answer to our TV-loving prayers.
1. Stranger Things: This costume is so badass. The time and effort that went into this super creative nod to one of the creepiest new TV shows out there has blown our Winona Ryder-loving minds.
2. Leela from Futurama: It’s such a trip to see Leela offscreen, in all her purple-haired cyclopean-babe glory. Once you’ve gotten the uni-eye and purple wig down pat, the rest of her look is super easy to DIY with a white tank and black tights.
5. The Simpsons: The Simpsons are an American TV-family classic, right down to their yellow-skin, googly eyes and spiky cartoon hair. We love the way this family brought Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa to life for Halloween, but WTF — where’s Maggie?!
6. Barb from Stranger Things: That’s right, we just can’t get enough of Stranger Things. The season’s hottest new show simply must be brought to life this Halloween night in as many ways as possible. So when it comes to Barb, is she dead or…?
7. Stewie and Brian from Family Guy: Oooh, now this is a truly inspired costume. Choosing the devious Stewie and his BFF/canine companion, Brian, will undoubtedly result in some mischievious undertakings this Halloween night. We’re talking some serious Trick-or-Treating, if you catch our drift. (Photo via Pinterest user Katy Robbins Alven)
8. Inspector Gadget: Sport a throwback to our younger years with this cartoon favorite. Hopefully, you’re up for a night full of complicated gadgets and some serious contraptions if you opt for this costumed character. (Photo via Flickr user Loren Javier)
10. Jon Snow from Game of Thrones: OMG. This costume would not be complete without the direwolf, and this dude totally killed it. Jon Snow is our favorite contender for the throne — who’s yours? (Photo via reddit user)
13. Quagmire from Family Guy: Giggity giggity. Love him or hate him, Quagmire is a fixture on Family Guy, so we sure do hope to see him around this Halloween. That giant homemade head is a DIY dream, so get your art skillz on the ready. (Photo via imgur user arbili)
14. Tina Belcher from Bob’s Burgers: Duh, we all love this show. As the caption reads: “I’m no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everybody else.” We’ll take it.
15. American Horror Story: Creepy much? Well, that’s exactly why this costume is kind of perfect for Halloween. Show some love for the show that reigned supreme (before Stranger Things totally stole its thunder).
16. Scream Queens: Here’s another super creepy nod to one of the hottest new shows around. You don’t have to dress as Chanel to have some fun on Halloween night — that tie though. Classic.
21. Saved by the Bell: Channel your inner Slater, Kelly, Zach and Jessie with some sweet threads straight out of the late ’80s. Just don’t forget the old-school cell phone with an antenna bigger than your head. (Photo via Brit + Co)
37. Arrested Development: Good luck choosing your favorite costume-worthy Bluth! And if you decide to go as Buster, don’t forget your marksmanship seal and sand-racing gorilla. (Photo via Moss and Mint)
38. Tight White Pants: No idea why this is hilarious? It’s definitely a deep cut, straight from Jimmy Fallon’s archive on The Tonight Show. Featuring Fallon alongside folks like Will Ferrell and Jennifer Lopez, this series is extremely silly and makes little to no sense — and that’s why we like it. (Photo via Brit + Co)
39. Cast of Real Housewives: Put on your best dress, pop a bottle and sharpen your claws for this costume. Halloween just wouldn’t be the same without a fight between feuding housewives. (Photo via Brit + Co)
40. Bob Ross and Happy Little Tree: If you grew up with painting pro Bob Ross telling you how to paint “happy little trees,” then you’ll probably feel a bit nostalgic with this one. The costume can be a solo act or a group effort if you have a happy little tree or two. (Photo via C.R.A.F.T)
What TV Show characters would you like to see this Halloween? Let us know on Pinterest!