From wedding dress fittings to envelope stuffing and beyond, your bridesmaids have been by your side 100% through months of wedding planning chaos. You name it, they did it (including sporting THAT bridesmaid’s dress). Now it’s time for you to show your girls a little love for all their hard work and dedication with an ah-mazing bridesmaid gift they can’t help but love. Because you already have enough on your “I do” to-do list, we’ve tracked down 22 creative, thoughtful and fun gift ideas that speak to your besties’ personalities and go beyond the classic monogrammed robes and keepsakes.
1. Herbivore Botanicals Skincare Kit ($98): All that stress that goes along with wedding planning can wreak serious havoc on your skin, so a little extra TLC is definitely in order. Between the luxe rose face mist and pink clay mask, this kit will have her skin looking fly in no time.
2. Ban.do Back Me Up Mobile Charger ($30): The perfect gift for any #OOTD queen, this playful polka dot charger ensures she’ll never run out of juice — key for capturing impromptu dance battles and your grand exit.
3. Free People Vines of Ivy Ear Climber ($18): Her street style cred is serious, so baubles that live up to her It-girl edge are a must. This elegant ear climber will put the ultimate finishing touch on any of her trend-right duds and is sure to become a regular in her everyday rotation.
4. Reformation Camille Top ($98): Round out her capsule wardrobe with a wear-anywhere piece that will stand the test of time. Paired with pleated metallic skirts and streamlined trousers, this is the closet classic she’ll reach for again and again.
5. Poketo Japanese Tea & Espresso Cups ($12): A healthy dose of style served alongside your morning cup of joe? Don’t mind if we do! Give her morning caffeine routine a major makeover with a set of hand-painted ceramic cups in a pretty shade of blue.
6. Love Style Life by Garance Doré ($20): Fashion darlings will fawn over 2016’s unofficial style bible. Jam-packed with stunning photos and sartorial wisdom straight from the industry’s favorite French femme, this is one book she won’t be able to put down. (And if Jenna Lyons gives it her seal of approval, you know you can’t go wrong.)
7. Loft Pisces Horoscope Pin Set ($17): Accessories an outfit make, and these zodiac pins are no different. Take her spring and summer basics, like that tried-and-true denim jacket, to the next level with a set of enamel pins that rep her astrological sign.
8. Drybar Box of Blowouts ($115 for 3): Nothing says “I love you, girl!” quite like the gift of amazing hair, which makes this little box of blowouts from Drybar so on point. Sayonara, bad hair days.
9. Zara Folk Style Kimono ($30): Pashminas, please. Keep her cozy and looking her best with a fringe-flecked kimono with endless boho babe vibes. Cropped flares and a bright bold lip make the perfect partners in crime.
10. Cornelia Webb Wired Spider Earring ($155): Save these splurge-worthy stunners for a MOH who went above and beyond to keep you sane during the planning process (LOTS of caffeine and errand runs). Druzy stones and para blue shells up the cool factor on these on-trend ear jackets, and feel right on par with her impeccable sense of style. Swoon.
11. Clare Elsaesser Happiness Giclee Art Print ($20): A stylish lady needs a home that lives up to her haute standards, and a unique piece of art will do just that. Scout out Etsy for paintings, photographs and one-of-kind wall hangings that will set her digs apart from the rest.
12. The Horse Rose Gold Watch ($119): A chic timepiece is a perfectly practical gift that will keep on giving. Quality materials and sophisticated styling mean this baby will stand the test of time — and look flawless on your BFF’s wrist.
13. Rifle Paper Co. Herb Garden Recipe Box ($34): Calling all hostesses with mostesses! This herbaceous recipe box is the ultimate addition to her kitchen. Add in a few of your favorite recipes you love to make together and schedule a much-needed girls’ night in jam-packed with baking, gossip and a few glasses of wine.
14. Roar + Rabbit Marble + Wood Jewelry Boxes ($34): Your bijoux queen has to stash all those baubles somewhere — why not in a marble jewelry box with modern edge? The contemporary piece won’t just keep her accoutrements looking their best — it’ll add a bit of panache to her place too.
15. Print Stitch and Paste Custom Monogram Stationery ($12): Personalized anything is always a nice touch, but ditch the monogrammed button-downs (snooze) this time around and hook her up with a set of custom note cards instead. Snail mail is making a major comeback, and if you’re lucky, one of these beauties just might end up in your own mailbox.
16. Madewell Asheville Saddlebag ($138): Her new go-anywhere tote? An It-girl-approved saddlebag that doesn’t lack in RN appeal. The rich leather and red hot hue make for luxurious digs for everything from tech essentials to her signature tube of lipstick.
17. The Seventh Duchess Spirit Organic Energy Tea ($23): While you’re always on the lookout for an indulgent recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth, your mate is basically the health and wellness queen (opposites attract, right?). Loaded with liquorice root, cinnamon, cardamom and ginger, this herbal energy tea would make a killer pairing with a smoothie bowl or avocado toast.
18. Anthropologie Meknes Tassel Scarf ($78): Jazzing up basics is what this tasseled number does best, so you know it will be popping in your girl’s repertoire on the regular. Whether she tosses it over a denim jacket and floral summer dress or rocks it sarong style, she really can’t go wrong.
19. Monquer Antler Rose Gold Plated Mini Ring ($117): Whether she stacks it up or sports it solo, this nature-inspired ring is sure to get her approval. Bonus: It’s adjustable, so she’s always guaranteed a perfect fit.
20. P.F. Candle Co. Combo Pack ($32): Warm candlelight and the pleasant scent of eucalyptus, lavender, cedar or sandalwood set the tone for a super relaxed soirée complete with a cozy sweater and good reads. This sweet-smelling set is ideal for the #girlboss that’s looking to kick back.
21. Leif Shop Bolivian Frazada Runner in San Diego Stripe ($148): Picnic blanket, cozy colorful throw or floor rug with plenty of personality — this vibrant handwoven number does it all. One word: obsessed.
22. Olivia Von Halle Bella Printed Silk Pajama Set ($300): Rest assured, she’ll look straight-up chic even when catching some serious z’s with a set of silky printed PJs.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.