Get this — Disneyland is the most Instagrammed location in the world. Of course, it is. There are so many moments that you’d want to share with the world: scoring the cutest Minnie Mouse ears like ever, chowing down on all the awesome Disneyland foods (we have recipes!) and meeting Elsa and Anna. Even celebrities get in on the action and share their Disneyland pics, and we can’t help but LOVE Minnie Mouse’s Instagram feed. Then there are those other Disneyland–centric Instagram feeds that embrace a very specific niche, from foxy fellas to turkey legs. Here are 10 you should totally check out.
1. @DucksofDisneyland: Besides Mickey and Minnie, there are other cute little creatures that steal the show: the ducks of Disneyland. You can find these adorable birds all along the Rivers of America and in the moat by Sleeping Beauty’s castle. And yasssss, they have their own Insta account — why wouldn’t they?
2. @Dilfs_of_Disneyland: Odds are, you’re already familiar with the crazy popular DILF of Disneyland account, “Bringing you the hottest dads at Disneyland and California Adventure.” If you aren’t, well, you’re welcome. This is probably the most popular Disneyland niche Instagram account (and the one most likely to make your ovaries yearn).
3. @DisneylandCats: Since the ducks have their own Instagram account, it’s only fair that the cats get one too. These feral kitties are well taken care of (they’re well fed and looked after by vets), since they help the park keep the “Mickey and Minnie population down.” And get this: If you work at DL and you fall in love with one of these kitties, you can adopt them and take them home!
4 and 5. @Disneyengagements and @Engagedisney: Disneyland is the sweetest place to get engaged, especially if both of you are members of the Mickey Mouse Club. It’s such a cute and heartwarming moment to share that there isn’t just one Instagram feed dedicated to Disneyland engagements, but (at least) two.
5 and 6. @FoodsofDisneyland and @DisneyFoodBlog: Disneyland food is irresistible! Sure, we go for the rides, but we stay for the food. There are two delicious Instagrams feeds competing for our bellies that are guaranteed to make your mouth water. Nom nom.
7. @manbunsofdisneyland: “We love man buns. And Disneyland.” Yup, the creators of Man Buns of Disneyland are pretty straightforward about what rocks their world. This feed features one thing and one thing only: grown men showing off their tied-up locks.
8. @Disneylandridephotos: You need to follow this Instagram feed for some mad inspo for your next Disneyland ride pic. It’s a mix of classic (read: viral) and new Disneyland photos, but it’s required viewing if you want to make your next ride photo stand out.
9. @DisneyTurkeyLeg: Fact: Disney’s turkey legs are so big they really do deserve their own Instagram feed. How popular are Disney’s turkey legs? 1. 6 million of these limbs are consumed at the six Disney parks where they are served. Yes, 1.6 MILLION. Another fact: If you do indulge in one of these jumbo-sized treats, you will be taking a photo. It’s pretty much impossible not to.
10. @DapperDay: For a look at how snappy gals and gents get really dolled up to do Disney, check out Dapper Day’s feed. They host fashionable gatherings (with a focus on vintage attire) at the Disney Resorts in California, Florida and France. Thousands flock to show off their frocks at their two yearly events (and expos).
What’s your favorite Disneyland Instagram feed? Tweet us @BritandCo!