With spring in full swing, it’s about time to bring a little refresh to your abode. You’ll want to start with those high-traffic areas like your bathroom first. If you’ve been thinking it could use a little facelift, these ultra-cute finds from Urban Outfitters have you totally covered. There are space-saving solutions to help you live that minimalist life, metallic treasures to glam it up, and vibrant colors to add bursts of personality to your design. But the best part of all? Everything is super affordable, so you’ll have some leftover cash to tackle your living room next!
1. Urban Outfitters Westward Wall Hook ($22): If you’re going to have lots of hooks, do it with this gilded beauty. Hang your blow dryer, curling wand, and towels on it for a stylish *and* functional addition.
2. Urban Outfitters Tosca Tiered Catch-All Dish With Mirror ($29): If you’re hurting for space (I mean, who isn’t?!), opting for this mirror/catchall combo is the space-saving, all-in-one vanity solution you didn’t know you needed.
3. Urban Outfitters Over-the-Door Ladder Storage Rack ($69): This storage solution is the perfect way to display the cute towels you’re about to discover (keep scrolling!). Plus, it takes up almost no space at all, so there’s every reason to make it your own.
4. Allyson Johnson for Deny Arrow Shower Curtain ($59): Sometimes less really is more. Case in point? This shower curtain that proves a few pops of color and pretty patterns can go a long way.
5. Urban Outfitters Copper Shower Curtain Hooks Set ($14): The dreaminess is in the details! Add these copper gems to your curtain for a uniquely glamorous touch.
6. Urban Outfitters Over-the-Cabinet Hair Dryer ($20): Ever had to wrangle with messy bathroom cords? Say goodbye to that struggle forever with this simple and sleek update.
7. Urban Outfitters Tower Bathroom Storage Cart ($69): It stores and it rolls! Put all your getting-ready goodies on it and it’ll seamlessly move with you from showering to hair and makeup.
8. Urban Outfitters Cat Face Bath Mat ($29): You might not have known you needed a cat mat, but you do now. You can thank us later, or right meow.
9. Urban Outfitters Lily Soap Dispenser ($24): Everything looks better in gold — even your soap! Add this to your bathroom for instant adulting vibes.
10. Urban Outfitters Pendleton Joseph Face Towel ($10): No need to tuck this towel away until you need it. Display it proudly with some matching decor and you’ll actually look forward to getting ready every morning.
11. Urban Outfitters Viggo Mirror Shelf ($119): Counter space isn’t always easy to come by. Thankfully, there are pieces like this one that make a lack of surfaces a total non-issue.
12. Urban Outfitters Shampoo and Conditioner Dispensers ($16): Chic and practical, these dispensers will make every day feel like a spa day.
13. Urban Outfitters Kiel Toilet Paper Holder + Magazine Caddy ($34): Here’s another two-in-one wonder that makes our hearts flutter. If you keep your bathroom must-haves in this baby, you’ll never have to hunt for an extra roll or reading material again.
14. Urban Outfitters Blush Glass Catch-All Tray ($20): Trays have a magical way of turning clutter into elegance. Use this blush beauty to pretty-up your perfume, jewelry, and polish that are lying around.
15. Urban Outfitters Clean/Dirty AF Standing Laundry Bag Hamper ($39): When laundry time comes around, flip this over to the “dirty” side as a reminder to finish it ASAP. Or, ignore it and simply enjoy the super trendy typography.
16. Tooletries Mighty Toothbrush + Razor Holder ($18): If you’ve ever been sliced by a slippery razor, then you know shaving storage is no joke. Protect yourself from future cuts with this clever caddy.
17. Urban Outfitters Rainbow Bath Mat ($34): Want to know how to set yourself up for a good day? Start every morning with a rainbow.
18. Urban Outfitters Vanity Drawer Storage Organizer ($26): There’s nothing more frustrating than hunting for getting-ready essentials first thing in the morning. Harness the power of this simple organizer and you can say sayonara to that stress.
19. Urban Outfitters Critter Ring Holder ($10): These are so sweet that they could definitely work as standalone decor. But as it turns out, they’re there to ensure none of your rings slip down the drain.
20. Urban Outfitters Sydney Striped Fouta Towel ($49): We just might have saved the best for last. This towel is so lovely that it can seamlessly transition to the beach, a picnic, and back to your bathroom, bringing colorful style with it wherever it goes.
Looking for more spring home refreshers? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.