It’s not tough to be a creature of the night this time of year when it’s dark at like 5 pm every.single.day. (Good thing we’ve all discovered the whole hygge deal.) Still, if you need some makeup to match your #currentmood (read: dark and mysterious) and winter OOTD, you’ll love Urban Decay’s new Nocturnal Collection for Ulta Beauty. It has smokey eye shadow pallets and dark pouts that will take you from dawn to dusk. Here’s what we’re crushing on.
1. Nocturnal Shadow Box ($29): If you love the look of a smokey eye but find it intimidating to pull off, this kit has you covered. It has 12 gorgeous colors, including neutrals and a pale peach for the day. Then there are some shades you’d want to save for going OUT, like shiny silver “Armor” and “Blackout.” Plus it comes with a blending and smudge brush for the perfect application every time. #onfire
2. Nocturnal Vice Lipstick in Backstab ($17): Hopefully you won’t be doing any backstabbing of your own after applying this gorg shade of plum purple to your pout. It’s got all the good kind of bad vibes, though, if you know what we mean. We’re thinking a chunky sweater with your sexiest heels, for example.
3. Nocturnal Vice Lipstick in Fireball ($17): Nothing good can ever come from a night that involves drinking Fireball, amiright? Luckily, that’s not the case at all with this pretty metallic peach shade of the same namesake. It would look oh so pretty with an off-the-shoulder cream top or LBD.
4. Nocturnal Vice Lipstick in Nonsense ($17): Every Saturday night out probs includes some nonsense, we can only hope! And this pretty rose-pink color will set the tone. It also would be perfect for a sweet Valentine’s date night or V-day drinks with your best gal pals.
5. Nocturnal Vice Lipstick in Lawbreaker ($17): No word yet if anyone has actually broken the law while sporting this cool sheer brown shade. You’ll want to save it for your wild nights out or, you know, Netflix and rosé nights at home with your boo.
Looking for more makeup inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.