Forget the LBD — jumpsuits get our vote for the must-wear item this Valentine’s Day. Not only are they totally versatile pieces, they’re no fuss. Throw one on with a few standout accessories and you’re ready for whatever comes your way. And no matter what you’ve got planned this Valentine’s Day, there’s a jumpsuit to suit almost every occasion, whether it’s casual drinks with the girls, a big night out or a 10-course dinner at the hottest seat in town. Check out 15 styles we love below!
1. Alice McCall White Noise Chiffon Jumpsuit ($429): Alice McCall is the jumpsuit queen, and this ethereal, chiffon design — with its frilly detailing and soft shade of seafoam green — will make you reign supreme this Valentine’s Day.
2. ASOS River Island Swirl Print Jumpsuit ($45): Bold. Bold. Bold. We love a good graphic print to really up the ante in the fashion department. Flaunt this jumpsuit with bright red heels for a modern-chic V-Day vibe.
4. Modern Citizen Jacquard Culotte Jumpsuit ($99): Culottes + jumpsuits = a match made in sartorial heaven. The high-sheen fabric gives a polished feel to this fashion-forward riff on a classic jumpsuit, making it the ideal piece for a night out.
5. ASOS Scuba Jumpsuit With Plunge In Winter Floral ($46): Nail sexy, feminine style with bold florals and sleek scuba in a suit that highlights all your best features.
6. Lovers + Friends Walk in the Park Jumpsuit ($150): Grab his and everyone else’s attention in this bright number. Airy pleated fabric and a ruffled bodice introduce a playful, feminine vibe that counters the punch of the jumpsuit’s bold hue.
7. Harlyn Dietrich Printed Jumpsuit ($80): This sophisticated jumpsuit hits all the right notes with its effortless tailored fit and charming top hat print. Add a fabulous belt to highlight the waist and give the look a pretty, feminine touch.
9. Free People Meadow Rue Jumpsuit ($168): You’ll look like you’re floating on air (or a field of wildflowers), when you don this dreamy floral georgette jumpsuit. The sheer fabric, dainty print and flirty laid-back vibe make it a top V-Day pick.
10. ASOS CURVE Exclusive Jumpsuit With Jet Bead Embellishment ($104): This jumpsuit was made with subtle sexiness in mind. A flattering silhouette is accented with a sheer neckline and sleeves that show off just the right amount of skin.
12. French Connection Jumpsuit with Lace Detail ($136): Who knew a jumpsuit could be so elegant? With its ruffled lace cap sleeves and stunning silhouette, this refined piece will help you tackle everything from a dressed up dinner to drinks with the girls.
13. Missguided Marilyn Navy Floral Wide Leg Wrap Jumpsuit ($48): Here, bold florals (a major spring staple) get the delicate, feminine treatment with girly lace accents and soft fluid fabric. Throw on a metallic belt and gorgeous gold cuffs for a flawless finish.
14. Forever21 Belted Chiffon Jumpsuit ($28): Switch out your fave little black dress for this fresh alternative. Cheeky shorts peek out underneath sheer leg panels for a cool layered look, and a vintage-inspired gold belt is added for luxe appeal.
15. Reformation Veruschka Jumpsuit ($258): This striking jumpsuit leaves plenty to the imagination, but still packs a punch. The plunging neckline is balanced by long sleeves and wide-leg bottoms that give the piece a retro vibe we love.
What are you wearing this Valentine’s Day? Tell us below in the comments!