Happy Valentine’s Day! Can’t you just feel the love in the air? This holiday is a favorite for couples and single folks alike because it gives them the chance to decorate in the prettiest ways with tons of pinks and reds. Add a wedding into the mix and V-Day becomes the ultimate romance-filled affair. If you’re one of the lucky couples whose Valentine’s Day plans includes getting hitched then you’ll want to take note. Or if you’re just looking for a bit of Valentine’s Day inspiration, you’ll swoon over every gorgeous detail here.
1. Pink + Gold Foil Heart Wedding Invitations: The chevron pattern, gold and pink color palette, beautiful calligraphy and fun heart-shaped RSVP cards make this the ultimate V-Day wedding stationary suite. Use the same antique gold for the envelope liner for an extra pop of glam. (via Kristin Vanzant Photography / Oh So Beautiful Paper)
2. Metallic Heart Light Sign: You’ll want your wedding guests to remember this day forever, and we can’t think of a better way than by adding a metallic heart marquee sign for the perfect photo booth prop. (via Acqua Photo / 100 Layer Cake)
3. Shades of Pink Tassel Garland: You need to get your hands on this tassel garland STAT. After all, it is the piece of decor for a fun and pretty-in-pink wedding. You can buy or totally DIY this easy-to-make beauty with this tutorial. (via Kelly Braman Photography / Kelly Braman)
4. Heart-Shaped Balloons: Nothing says celebration like a bunch of balloons. These heart-shaped balloons are adorable and allow you to let your inner girly-girl out. They’ll definitely add some cute flair to your nuptials. You can purchase these cuties here. (via Jodi Miller Photography)
5. Red Vintage Exit Car: They say red is the color of love and we can totally see why. After you and your honey say “I do,” drive off into the sunset in a gorgeous red vintage car. (via Stephanie A. Smith Photography / Style Me Pretty)
6. Handmade Hearts Trail: If you want to step up your send-off game, attach a handmade trail to the car. It may take a lot of work, but DIYing a bunch of heart cutouts is totally worth it for both the super cute photos and the quirky, romantic touch. (via Our Labor of Love / 100 Layer Cake)
7. Prettiest Pink Blooms: Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a bunch of flowers. These pretty blooms in shades from blush to poppy pink can create the dreamiest centerpieces. They’ll definitely add some punch to the typical soft and romantic vibe of the holiday. (via Abby Jiu Photography / Style Me Pretty)
8. Whimsical Flower Crown: Add some color to your V-Day wedding look with ranunculi flowers. Layers on layers of densely packed petals make these beautiful blooms a must-have addition to your wedding for this holiday. (via Love by Serena / Green Wedding Shoes)
9. Woodland Heart Backdrop: If you’re looking for an ethereal, swoon-worthy ceremony (who isn’t?), you can’t go wrong with a glass heart-shaped accent. You could even choose your own colors if you DIY it. The possibilities are endless! (via Untamed Heart Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
10. Valentine Coloring Cards: Bring out your inner child by having your guests and their kids exchange handmade Valentine’s Day cards on your special day. This is also a great way for guests to leave you two lovebirds sweet messages that are super personalized. (via Style Me Pretty)
11. Personalized Pink Cocktails: What’s a Valentine’s Day wedding without some pink champagne? When it comes to choosing beverage for your guests, it’s time to think pink! Add metallic geometric stirrers for modern, eye-catching cocktails and you’ll have a drink to remember. (via Jeff Loves Jessica Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
12. Lace Wedding Dress: There’s just something utterly romantic about the simplicity and intimacy of a lace wedding dress. Pair it with an oversized party balloon and some sweet props to bring a modern party vibe that’ll look adorable in photos. (via Ampersand Studios / 100 Layer Cake)
13. Heart-Stamped Wedding Favors: These super cute muslin bags are the ultimate Valentine’s Day wedding favor. Plus you can choose whatever you want to go inside the bags for your guests. They’re simple, fun and a perfect alternative to candy favors for the little ones too. (via 100 Layer Cake)
14. Ombre Wedding Cake: A red and pink ombre wedding cake is instantly Valentine’s Day ready. It’s the perfect mix of modern and traditional with simple touches that will make your guests swoon. And did you notice that heart cake topper? Fab! (via Gabriel Ryan / Wedding Bells)
Did we miss any inspirational Valentine’s Day ideas? Tweet us @Britandco what you would add to your V-Day inspired wedding.