If you’re anything like us, you’ve got a whole shelf full of various-sized plain glass vases. And while it’s oh-so easy to accumulate the boring ones, why not snag a few colorful vases to hold your pretty spring flowers this year? With all the color and sparkle in these vases, even you can muster the flower arranging tricks we’ve learned. Check out these 13 gorgeous vases worthy of your spring bouquets and then get to arranging.
2. Cork Bud Vase ($40): Let the flowers do the talking in these cork vases. Bonus points if you DIY a little color or pattern onto these bad boys.
4. Faceted Glass Vases ($20): While they may not be bud vases, these smaller vessels enable you to be more creative with your blooms and put vases in little places where you normally wouldn’t. We’re thinking a bedside table would be the perfect spot.
6. Ombre Vases ($60): Whichever color you choose, you’ll probably end up keeping these full of blooms all the way through summertime.
8. Confetti Vase ($50): This bright, abstract number totally looks like something we need in our office.
9. Poncho Vase ($15): Need something a little more Southwest-styled? This vase oughta do it.
11. Bud Vase ($35): If you have little kiddos, you know about all the little dandelion and wild violet bouquets that spring will bring. Display their sweet gifts in this cute bud vase.
12. Verses Vases ($26): How about some poetry with your peonies? These book vases will help make a colorful addition to your bookshelf.
13. Hobnail Bottles ($20): Not only will these look fabulous with a fresh bouquet, but you could also display them all year long.
Have you found any colorful spring vases we missed? Send us your links below!