It’s Meatless Monday, you’re beat, and all you want in life is a fuss-free vegified dinner that is substantial, nourishing, and really friggin’ tasty. You’ve got tacos on the mind, but you resist until Tuesday because that’s the right thing to do. You *could* rock a vegetarian stir-fry, but you’re definitely hankering something with cheese. Oh, the dilemma! Except not really — because quesadillas are a fabulous dinner option, and we’ve got 13 of them that you’re going to want to make all week.
1. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas: Whether you’re a seasoned meatless Monday player or are new to the game, these hearty quesadillas will satisfy. They’re soft, cheesy, and worthy of being in your regular meal rotation. (via Sue Bee Homemaker)
2. Smashed White Bean and Kale Quesadillas With Creamy BBQ Dip: This meatless dinner option is so delish, you’ll probably forget just how wholesome it is. (via Running to the Kitchen)
4. Quesadillas With Feta, Hummus, and Avocado: Getting creative with quesadillas is easy peasy, and this recipe proves it. You don’t always have to stuff them with legumes and veggies; avocado and hummus get along swimmingly between these tortillas. (via The Stepford Husband)
5. Sweet Potato and Gouda Quesadillas: These bad boys are stuffed to the brim with seasonal veggies, which basically allows us to consider this a healthy choice! And to switch things up a bit, creamy dreamy gouda is used. (via Simple Seasonal)
6. Sautéed Mushroom and Avocado Quesadillas: This lovely veganized quesadilla brings hummus to the equation for thick and creamy goodness. Cheese? Ain’t nobody got time for that. (Just kidding; most of us have time for that, but warm hummus is a fab substitution.) (via Dreamy Leaf)
7. Veggie Cheesy Corn Quesadilla: This vibrant and healthful veg-packed quesadilla has spring written ALL over it. The refreshing flavors are exactly what you want to bite into after a long and hectic Monday. (via Binjal’s Veg Kitchen)
8. Quick and Easy Lentil Quesadillas: If you love everything about a chicken quesadilla, but are trying your darndest to appreciate meatless meals, this quesadilla has your name on it. Hearty lentils bring their A game in this one. (via Pinch of Yum)
9. Loaded Veggie Quesadillas: This version gives you ALL the flavor and delightfulness without the guilt. Aw yeah. Sure, there’s cheese in these gems, but there are also a ton of veggies and black beans to balance things out, so dig in. (via Domestic Gothess)
10. Simple Artichoke, Pesto, and Goat Cheese Quesadillas: The flavor profile in these quesadillas steps outside of the box, and we’re in love. Pack Mediterranean-inspired flavors into your next quesadilla, because why not? (via Veggie and the Beast)
11. Vegan Quesadilla With Hummus and Vegetables: If you want to dive into fresh flavor heaven, this is the quesadilla for you. Not only is it full of nutritious goodies, but it’s crazy simple — so enjoying a healthy weeknight dinner isn’t a daunting task! (via Emilie Eats)
12. White Bean Artichoke Kale-Sadillas With Green Herb Dipping Sauce: This low-key dinner option is what foodie dreams are made of. Tangy artichokes and velvety white beans bring quesadillas to a new level of tasty. (via The Full Helping)
13. Avocado Black Bean Quesadillas: Nourishing your bod doesn’t necessarily mean you have to settle for a salad for dinner. Things can still be fun, and these creamy avocado-filled quesadillas show you how. (via This Savory Vegan)
Check us out on Pinterest for more Meatless Monday goodness.