We’re keeping things on the savory side with this assortment of 20 vegetarian eats perfect for your Thanksgiving feast. Featuring a tempting selection of appetizers, sides and entrees, each one is so indulgent that even the omnivores won’t miss those classic turkey and trimmings. Hope you’re ready to load up your plate with a rainbow of produce and so much more!
3. Pumpkin Crostini With Sage: Tantalize your taste buds with these tangy goat cheese and roasted pumpkin toasts. A combo of fried sage leaves and a drizzle of red-wine-balsamic reduction lend a flavor-packed finishing touch. (via Glamorous Bite)
5. Parmesan-Ricotta Spaghetti Squash Fritters With Crispy Fried Sage: A cross between savory pancakes and latkes, these fritters are a great way to sneak in a helping of winter squash before dinner. (via The Pig and Quill)
7. Creamy Corn Pudding With Crispy Onions: With so many great alternatives to green bean casserole, you may find yourself with an extra can of fried onions on your hands. Show them off in whole new way atop this slightly sweet (but mostly savory) casserole. (via Pinch of Yum)
10. Kale and Wild Rice Casserole: Kale, mushrooms and onions mingle together ever-so-nicely in this casserole. Assemble it days ahead of time and simply pop it in the oven about an hour before you sit down for dinner. (via Half Baked Harvest)
12. Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad With Apples and Parmesan Crisps: This hot and cold salad features a tantalizing array of both sweet and savory elements. Plus, we love Parm crisps on just about everything. (via Love and Garnish)
14. Thanksgiving Root Vegetable Pie: Tuck into this mashed-sweet-potato-topped pie to reveal layers of chunky roasted root veggies and sautéed mushrooms hiding underneath. It’ll be hard hold yourself back from having seconds (or thirds). (via Food52)
15. Cauliflower, Red Onion and Chestnut Tart: Just a small piece of this rich, blue-cheese-bechamel tart will satisfy your taste buds, while leaving plenty of room in your belly for more important things… like dessert. (via Martha Stewart)
16. Caramelized Butternut, Crispy Kale + Fontina Pizza: We love the idea of starting new Thanksgiving traditions. So why shouldn’t pizza be one of them? (via Half Baked Harvest)
19. Paneer-Stuffed Butternut Squash: Here, mild-flavored paneer — a fresh cheese popular in Indian cuisine — pairs wonderfully with an array of bold spices. You’ll definitely want to dig into this stuffed squash. (via Amuse Your Bouche)
20. Garlic Butter Mushroom Risotto: For a vegetarian-friendly main course, simply simmer up this creamy mushroom and spinach risotto with vegetable broth. Whatever you do, don’t forget the Parm. (via Pinch of Yum)
Will you incorporate any vegetarian elements into your Thanksgiving feast? Feel free to share your holiday menu with us below!