As much as we love all of our hair products, we don’t really need most of them, especially if they can be used for more than one purpose. From eyebrow gel to cuticle cream, you’ll be amazed at all the things your hair products can do. Check out this list of the nine most versatile hair products and get your conditioner ready to do some multi-tasking!
2. Hairspray ($20): Not only is hairspray great for holding your hair in place and adding shine, you can also lightly spray it on your hands or fingertips to control flyaways and add texture to your hairstyle. Running low on primer? A light mist of hairspray over your face will keep your makeup in place all day long.
3. Detangler ($26): Detangler nourishes, hydrates and strengthens weak hair, but you can apply it to damp hair before blow-drying for heat protection, too. Got a vacation planned? Spray it on at the beach for protection from the sun, or just use it on dry hair to take away frizz.
5. Dry Shampoo ($20): Where would we be without dry shampoo? The ultimate savior for unwashed hair, dry shampoo can also give your bobby pins extra grip and boost your hair’s volume. Use it to lock in your hair when you backcomb or apply it to your bangs to keep them from sticking to your forehead.
7. Texture Spray ($21): Get supermodel hair without weighing down fine or limp strands. You can also use it to get beachy waves or to add texture to second-day old hair.
8. Leave In Treatment ($20): Far from your ordinary old hair spray, this spray promises to deliver 22 benefits, including thermal protection, humidity resistance, color protection, detangling, elasticity and damage control.
9. Conditioner ($20): We saved the best for last — conditioner is the queen of multi-purposing. Use it to smooth flyaways, remove eye makeup or shave your legs, or apply it to your nails as cuticle cream. Ran out of detangler? Water down your favorite conditioner and use that instead.
What are your most versatile hair products? Tell us what we missed in the comments below!