Need to chill out? Like yoga pants or a glass of wine, a great candle (or candles!) are perfect for a night of relaxation. But they can be so much more than that! Turn them easily into decor through gorgeous buy or DIY votives. We’re here to light up a few of our faves.
2. Pretty in Pastel ($7): Nothing says spring like great pastels and classic white. Incorporate the season into your decor!
3. Gold-Dipped Log Candle Holders: Anything dipped in gold is a good idea. Pairing metallic with a rustic texture, like logs, is an unexpected and easy DIY. (via Etsy)
4. Punched Tin Votives: Tinker with some tin and create the cutest candle holders around. (via Project Wedding)
5. Mercury Tealight Holders ($5): Mercury is so on trend right now… it’s like metallic’s shy and more sophisticated cousin.
6. Water Paint Votives: Perfectly Pollock and so easy — you could even convince the tiny humans in your life to help create these colorful votives. (via Poppytalk)
7. Knit Hanging Votives ($7): If the mason jar trend is a little too country chic for your taste, give it a bohemian vibe.
8. Concrete Votives: The concrete trend is solid, y’all. Pick up these materials at any home improvement or craft store and create a sleek, sophisticated modern votive. (via Monster Circus)
9. Gilded Pattern Votives: Gold gilded anything is a good idea. (via Creature Comforts)
10. Paint Dipped Balsa Wood Candle Holder: So simple and stunning, these geometric, color block balsa wood votives create a statement piece in your space. (via Beautiful Mess)
11. Fabric Votive: Soft and sweet, these candle holders have us dreaming of summer nights. (via La Fru Fru)
12. Atlas Votive: Light a candle and meditate on your next big adventure. (via The Knot)
13. Alphabet Votive Cups ($7): Frosted and monogramed votives are perfect for any space, any color scheme and any season. Take the complicated-ness out of decorating with this simple look.
14. Color block Votives: Add a pop of color to a neutral space with these color block votives. (via Sweet Paul)
15. City Lights Votives: Bright lights, big city. Just print, cut, paste and viola! (via Sweet Paul)
Are you a candle lover? What DIY votives are you dying to create? Tell us in the comments!