Step aside, fully initialed monograms — at least for a moment. We’re currently obsessed with the idea of putting (just) our first initials front and center. Who would have thought that one letter could stand for so much? Be it a sweatshirt, pendant necklace or a baseball cap, the options are practically endless. Here are 14 initial items to get your started.
1. Monogram Earrings ($24): If it’s pint-sized, we want it! Available in every letter of the alphabet, these simple stud initial earrings are as versatile as they come. In fact, there’s a good chance you’ll never want to take them off.
2. Initial Crewneck Sweatshirt ($95): It doesn’t get much more cheeky or fashion-forward than this awe-some initial crewneck sweatshirt. Pair it with anything from jeans to a mini skirt for a fun, effortless look.
4. Dainty Letter Necklace ($240): Though it’s a bit on the splurge-worthy side, we’re lusting over this dainty mini letter necklace designed by Maya Brenner. Don’t fret about the price, because when you factor in the cost per wear, this necklace is easily worth it.
5. Classic Long Wool Cardigan ($250): Let’s just say that chunky knit cardigans with elbow patches are totally our jam. Add an embroidered initial and we’re sold.
6. Initial Bar Necklace ($16): Call us minimalists at heart, but there’s something to be said about a simple statement necklace. Case in point: This bar pendant necklace on a dainty gold chain is everything.
7. Initialed Mini Dish ($9): While technically not a wearable, this ceramic dish is great for storing all your new initialed bits and baubles. Stamped with a black lowercase initial, it will be the perfect addition to your nightstand.
8. Everyday Initial Pullover ($98): Thanks to the collegiate lettering, this casual sweatshirt will allow you to relive your schoolgirl days. Just think, now your running attire will always be on point.
9. Stackable Initial Ring ($79): Don’t be surprised if initial rings become the next big thing. Whether you flaunt just one initial or both, this is guaranteed to be a #winning look.
10. Tank & Short Pajama Set ($125): Now that the temps are (hopefully) warming up, there’s no time like the present to start stocking up on spring loungewear. This tank and short pajama set is pretty darn cute if we do say so ourselves.
11. Full Heart Necklace ($60-$128): Consider this a modern alternative to your traditional locket. Mix metals and stack the engraved initial pendant for a cool layered look that can be worn on the daily.
12. Wool Initial Baseball Cap ($49): Get that oh-so-sporty, borrowed-from-the-boys look with this customizable initial wool baseball cap. We’re already thinking about the outfit possibilities with this one…
13. Initial Bracelet ($22): For those of you who wear your initial on your sleeve, we’ve got you covered. Available in gold or silver, this elegant lowercase initial bracelet is proof that no statement is too small.
14. Letter Sweater ($77): Whether your name starts with the letter “W” or not, this sweater is obligatory. Consider it to be the quintessential pullover that’s practically made to be layered over a crisp button down.
How will you be sporting your initials this spring? Tell us in the comments below!