So you’ve finally said “I do,” the wedding ceremony is complete and now you’re ready to dance the night away as a brand new missus! The only thing standing in your way? Your aching, weary feet. Whether you walk down the aisle in non-traditional wedding shoes or an elegant pair of wedding shoes, the well-prepared bride knows to have a pair of gorg flats on hand to give her feet some much-needed relief. Scroll your way through a selection of haute shoes that’ll keep you on your feet for your entire wedding reception… and beyond.
1. Yosi Samra Marry Me Marabou ($125): It doesn’t get any cuter than the feathery pom-pom atop that ever-so-perfect shade of blush. These flats are super compact and will be the saving grace for your freshly wed feet the moment you set foot on the dance floor.
2. Soludos Tulip Lace Smoking Slipper ($75): We’re always on the lookout for a pair of chic espadrille flats, and this sweet ‘n’ feminine white lace style just topped our bridal wish list. Every bride will be ultra-comfy in this pair, and let’s be honest — you know you’ll be living in them long after your wedding day.
3. Joie Adiel Glitter Mules ($180): We say yes to the most glamorous pair of mules the world has ever seen. This glittery slip-on shoe will feel downright luxurious through all your post-ceremony celebrations.
4. Betsey Johnson Blue by Betsey Johnson Lia ($99): For the fun, modern bride, these shoes are everything. Keep this impossibly adorable pair close by and throw them on the moment you’re ready to get the party started.
5. Badgley Mischka Davis Crystal Embellished Flat ($195): These pointy-toed flats are the picture of class and sophistication — the very statement an elegant bride hopes to make. Is it just us, or would these must-haves make Carrie Bradshaw proud?
6. Kate Spade New York Britta Satin Flats ($298): Keep it classic and chic with these luxe satin flats featuring a pointed toe. Just when we thought we couldn’t love them more, we caught sight of that mini glittered heel.
7. Shoes of Prey x Megan Hess Fleur-de-lis Collection Sparkle Flat ($180): Here’s a pair of celebratory flats you’ll definitely say “I do” to. All we’re sayin’ is that between these glittery flats and Dorothy’s ruby slippers, the golden hue will win every time.
8. Kate Spade Vanna Flats ($328): Calling all ladies who love to shimmer and shine! This look-at-me peep-toe flat is the style for you on your big day.
9. Daisy Street Faux Pearl Pink Mirror Point Flat Shoes ($35): Indulge your glitziest fantasies in this pair of flats fit for a modern princess. Between the trend-right metallic pink and the sophisticated pearl detail, we don’t know which part of this shoe we adore the most.
10. Head Over Heels by Dune Lou Lou Embellished Pointed Flat Shoes ($59): Perfect for the preppy bride looking for a little relief from her sky-high steppers, this beautifully embellished flat is giving us all the holiday wedding feels. The best part? Post nuptials you can sport them out and about for a romantic night out.
11. ASOS Leader Ballet Flats ($22): These dainty satin flats are as close as it gets to the real deal with a look that is totally on pointe. Pink satin FTW… every time.
12. Blue by Betsey Johnson Embellished Bow Ballet Flat ($100): For the oh-so-cool urban bride, these embellished metallic bow ballet flats are a perfect match. The soft and feminine satin gets a heavy dose of edge thanks to over-the-top embellishment that guarantees sparkle and shine.
13. Pink Paradox Flower Peep Flat ($80): A white satin peep toe with dainty pearls and jewels? Ummm, yes. Why even bother with ceremony heels when you have these hotties in the mix?
14. David’s Bridal Jeweled Satin Mini Wedges ($60): Everything about these low wedges gives us serious bridal vibes. The ruched satin at the peep-toe with that elegant crystal charm will look stunning paired with just about any wedding dress.
15. Badgley Mischka Gigi Crystal Pointy Toe Flat ($185): The rock on your finger won’t be the only ice at your wedding. Not if you wear these ornate and ultra-feminine embellished flats, that is.
16. Keds for Kate Spade New York Glitter Sneakers ($80): Rose. Gold. Glitter. Need we say more?
17. Keds ‘Til the Glitter End Slip-on Sneaker ($65): While we’re on the subject of glitter, allow us to introduce you to these sparkling silver slip-on wonders. Don’t skimp on the glitter — and don’t worry about shoelaces — in this dance-floor-friendly pair of sneaks.
18. ModCloth When You Know, You Glow Flat ($154): There’s an elegant, vintage feel to this fancy pair of micro-heeled flats. This delicate shoe can thank gently draped satin and a pearl encrusted brooch for its old-school glam appeal.
19. ModCloth Transcendent Splendor Flat ($108): This simple embellished satin pump would make any bride blush. When in doubt, keep your reception style laid-back and comfy so you can hit the floor minus the pain.
20. BC Footwear Make the Arabesque of It Flat ($70): What better way to stay snug and secure when you hit the dance floor than with a killer pair of muted gold flats that offer lace-up details and just the right amount of head-turning appeal? *Adds to cart*
21. ASOS Lost Pointed Ballet Flats ($22): Our very favorite part about these flats (other than wanting to pair them with everything we own) is that their color is literally called “glitter.” How fabulous and totally wedding-appropriate.
22. Cecelia NY Lotti Lace Flats ($200): Uh-huh. We fell in love with these immediately too. Nothing exudes bridal beauty like a sophisticated pair of d’Orsay flats with bejeweled embellishment and that ultra-romantic lace. Talk about a match made in heaven!
Which of these flats would you say “I Do” to? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.