Whether you’re a bride on a budget, a lover of minimalism, or seeking a little drama for your look on the big day, you should definitely consider letting the single flower trend shine bright at your wedding. As simple as it sounds, carrying a solo stem down the aisle is elegant and anything but boring. Check out these 12 single stems that will make a big statement *and* let your florist focus on dramatic decor details like hanging floral installations or a stunning flower wall backdrop.
1. Cascading Magnolia: All eyes will be on that one blooming magnolia overflowing with lush greens (and on you, of course!). (via Leandri Kers Photography / The Pretty Blog)
2. Yellow Rose: A pop of color is exactly what the doctor ordered for a spring wedding. (via Jose Villa / Magnolia Rouge)
3. Protea: Got a tropical theme or destination wedding? Make a bold statement with a single stem protea that just demands attention. (via Blush Wedding Photography / Ruffled)
4. Red Rose: Beauty and the Beast made its enchanting comeback, and we are alllllll about it. (via Kendall Lynnette Photography / Burnett’s Boards)
5. Flower Girl Peony: Forego the slippery petals and have your flower girl carry a single pink peony that she can hold onto all night long. (via KT Merry / Style Me Pretty)
6. White Rose: We can’t think of anything more romantic than a single white rose. Your photos will look *stunning* with the contrast of the petals against your bridesmaids’ bold dresses. (via Aaron Shintaku / Inspired by This)
7. Pink Peony: A single sweet pink peony will give your girls the pop of color they need when they stand by your side. The dark pink petals can work for pretty much any season, but against the pastel dresses, it’s sooo spring. (via Picotte Photography / Brides)
8. Large Dahlia: Texture is key. Go bold with a giant dahlia that begs to be noticed. (via Britt Rene Photo)
9. Closed Magnolia: There is no such thing as too much white on your wedding day. (via Buffy Dekmar Photography / Wedding Chicks)
10. Blue Hydrangea: Carry your something blue down the aisle with a large baby blue hydrangea. (via Bespoke Brides Photography / The Wedding Scoop)
11. King Protea: Everything about this look is goals. Complement your boho bridal vibe with a greenery-surrounded king protea that’s bound to turn heads. (via Jose Villa / Brides)
12. Open Magnolia: Spring is in full bloom, and this single flower bouquet is taking notes. (via Jose Villa / Southern Weddings)
Check out all things Brit + Co Weddings, and follow us on Pinterest for more beautiful + creative wedding inspo.