A wedding gift is by far the best way to thank your ma and pa for everything they’ve done to help you down the aisle. Seriously — they raised you, helped you realize what’s important through the ups and downs of relationships and, of course, likely shelled out some major dough to help pay for the event. Expressing your gratitude to your parents for helping to make your wedding dreams come true — or at the very least, being there on your big day to show their support! — requires some *major* thought and effort. If you aren’t sure where to begin, the 21 gift ideas below are super sweet and will likely cause even more tears to be shed. Get ready to spoil those ‘rents and show them that you’ll always be their little girl with one of these personalized gifts.
Gifts for Mom on Your Wedding Day
1. Brit + Co Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): You’ve probably given your mom tons of handmade gifts over the years, but this DIY will mean so much more than a store-bought dish. The included materials provide enough clay to create two trays, which is perfect because you’ll definitely want to keep one for yourself.
2. BHLDN Aigrette Clutch ($350): Depending on your budget — and your mom’s style — this sassy bag could make the perfect accessory for a MOTB on the big day. If she’s not a fringe-type gal, a simple clutch or small purse could still be a great gift.
4. Kate Spade Sailor’s Knot Pave Hinge Bangle ($88): Choose silver or gold depending on your mom’s taste and she can rock this sleek Kate Spade bangle every day. Each time she slips it on, she’ll think of you.
5. Gold Hammered Eternity Necklace ($24): There’s a good chance your mom read you the book Love You Forever when you were a kid. The message that you’ll both love each other forever just so happens to match the endless loop of this necklace. Plus, its simple design means she can wear it forever too.
6. Gold Leaf Silhouettes: Bust out some tissues, because this DIY project will transform your old family photos into golden silhouettes. Trust us — your mom will love it. Her mantel might get a complete overhaul thanks to your handiwork. (via Brit + Co)
7. BHLDN Perla Necklace ($120): You’re not the only one who gets something new on your wedding day. Show your mom how much she means to you with this classic string of pearls with a blingy metallic twist. It’s an ideal match for a simple yet elegant MOTB dress.
8. DIY Spa Box: This DIY spa box will bring together a selection of your mom’s favorite pamper-me products. She’ll be thankful as she calms down after the wedding and on days when she simply needs to unwind and relax. (via Brit + Co)
9. Herbivore Calm Bath Salts ($20): Your mom’s there to help you make all the tough decisions, plan every detail and get you ready to walk down the aisle. A morning bath with calming salts will help her relax and prepare for the big day — or recover from it the day after!
10. Embroidered Handkerchiefs: Your mom (and dad) will probably tear up on your big day. These DIY handkerchiefs stand as the first line of defense against a blotchy face in photos AND make a great thank-you gift. (via Something Turquoise)
Gifts for Dad on Your Wedding Day
11. sewhappygirls Embroidery Tie Patch ($35+): Here’s a DIY idea that might just bring a tear to dad’s eye: A patch sewn into the back of his wedding-day tie with a personal message from you. When he wears it, he’ll always remember the day he walked you down the aisle.
12. The Art of Shaving’s The Four Elements of the Perfect Shave ($30): Dad’s gotta look sharp as he escorts you down the aisle. This high-end shaving kit ensures there won’t be any cuts along the way — at least as far as his scruff is concerned. The lotions and serums incorporate botanicals and essential oils, so they’re easy on the skin.
13. Man Crates Whiskey Connoisseur Crate ($160): If your dad is a whiskey lover, this is the ultimate gift bag. And since it’s a sampler, it will suit any dad’s taste buds.
14. Brooks Brothers Gold Knot Cuff Links ($95): These knot-inspired cuff links will forever remind your pops of the day he helped you tie yours. The classic design ensures he’ll get good use out of them too.
15. Michael Kors Gage Leather-Strap Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch ($250): After an all-eyes-on-you day, your dad deserves a snazzy accessory that’ll turn heads. A Michael Kors watch certainly fits the bill, and will make sure he’s not late for the very important date.
16. Crosley X UO Cruiser Briefcase Portable Vinyl Record Player ($99): Both your parents will love having this record player on hand. Make it an extra special gift for dad by pairing it with an album that has your father-daughter dance song.
17. Little Island Kitchen Grill Master Gift Box ($60): If your dad loves to grill, here’s another gift for post-wedding fun. This set of sauces and rubs will spice up your dad’s grill for months to come. They’re all carefully curated, incorporating small-batch and specialty ingredients to create unique flavors.
18. Williams-Sonoma IPA Beer Making Kit ($45): This kit includes everything your pops will need to brew his first batch of beer. If he loves brewing, he can reuse all of the equipment for batch two and beyond.
19. KRUPS and HEINEKEN B100 BeerTender ($290): Simply put, a tap that keeps your dad’s beer at the right temp — 34.7 degrees Fahrenheit — is the gift that keeps on giving. Hand it over pre-wedding so dad and the groomsmen can sip on perfectly chilled Heineken or Newcastle Brown Ale, the beers that the BeerTender is designed to chill.
20. Tender Belly Bacon of the Month ($59 per month): Everyone loves bacon. This monthly shipment delivers the good stuff to your parents’ front doorstep. As an added bonus, they might even invite you and your new spouse over for breakfast to enjoy the sweet slices.
Bonus! Wedding Paper Divas Photo Book ($13+): Even in today’s digital world, a wedding calls for photos to be printed, shared and saved. Both your parents will love displaying this photo book on their coffee table for years to come.
What gifts do you love for Mom + Dad? Follow us on Pinterest for more beautiful + creative wedding inspo.