Wedding planning is supposed to be one of the most fun experiences, but with everything that’s going on (think: choosing a gorgeous wedding venue, picking out your beautiful non-traditional wedding dress and creating DIY centerpieces), you might get overwhelmed and forget about the tiny details, like what wedding ring boxes you’re going to use to display those shiny wedding bands. Traditionally carried on a dainty little pillow, these rings need to enter the party in style. Instead of running to the closest craft store last minute for a plain rings pillow, check out this list of the 15 coolest wedding ring boxes that will inspire you and your sweetie to get creative. From outdoorsy wreaths to vintage cigars boxes to a seashell dish, these wedding rings holders will take your ceremony to a whole new level.
1. Majestic Wedding Rings Crown Pillow: Get your glam on with this whimsical wedding rings holder. With the perfect combination of charm and elegance, this crown will have your wedding guests swooning. If gold isn’t one of your wedding colors, grab some spray paint and customize it to perfection. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / Judy Pak)
2. Minimalist Wooden Wedding Rings Box: If a minimalist wedding with a modern twist is what you’re going for, accenting with minimal details like this simple yet totally contemporary wooden wedding rings box is a must. It perfectly marries the two themes with its clean design and elegant details. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / Josh Gruetzmacher Photography)
3. Wine Country Moss Wedding Rings Pillow: Rich in color, the green moss and pretty ribbons on this wedding rings holder are just vibrant enough to catch the eye. Use a couple of colorful ribbons to handcraft this beauty and use a sturdier string to firmly secure the rings in place. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / Christina Diane Wedding Photography)
4. Mini Geometric Terrarium Wedding Rings Box: Gold, vintage looks are all over the place these days so why not make it part of your wedding rings box too? Besides, the idea of the geometric shapes in this hexagonal box and the metallics juxtaposed with natural greenery is just drop-dead gorgeous. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / Apryl Ann Photography)
5. Mini Wreaths Wedding Rings Pillow: Whether your wedding is inspired by The Secret Garden or you’re just a glutton for flowers and the outdoors, this wedding rings holder is a sweet addition to your nuptials. Mismatch the wreaths by using two different colors of ribbon for the bride and the groom. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / KT Merry)
6. Darling Needlepoint Wedding Rings Pillow: Make sure your wedding rings holder is on point with this sweet and delicate needlepoint look. It would be beautiful at a Valentine’s Day wedding or any romantic-themed nuptials. Add your wedding date for an even more personalized touch. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / Julianna Collett Photography)
7. Paloma’s Nest Wedding Rings Holder ($54): While some couples are choosing to use wooden ring boxes or vintage dishes as rings holder, there’s nothing wrong with keeping it a bit traditional with a good ol’ Paloma’s Nest dish. Even if you’re not planning on using it during your your ceremony, it’s a great place to store your rings at home.
8. Vintage Treasure Wedding Rings Box: Bring the vintage trend down to even the smallest of details at your ceremony with a stunning mini treasure box. It’s the perfect combo of delicate and darling, and will make for a gorgeous wedding rings shot. (Photo via Grey Likes Weddings / Braedon Flynn Photography)
9. LEGO Wedding Rings Holder: If you’re into DIY-everything and you and your sweetie are more on the quirky side, then this LEGO heart rings holder should be your go-to. Made with bright red LEGOs, this look is stylish *and* easy on the wallet. Pro Tip: Add a ribbon to secure the rings. (Photo via IGN)
10. Rustic Horseshoe Wedding Rings Holder: Repurpose an old horseshoe for a super creative and super easy farm-themed wedding rings holder. If you’re having an outdoor wedding, you can even place it on your sweetheart table for extra decor. Feel free to play around with the ribbon and floral touches. (Photo via Easton Events / Eric Kelley Photography)
11. Book-Themed Wedding Rings Box: Enchanting, charming and slightly magical — it’s everything your wedding ring holder should be. If you and your sweetie are book fanatics, hollow out a small journal and slip a phrase of your favorite book inside. It’ll be a lovely memory for both of you. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / 2 Brides Photography)
12. Woven Wedding Rings Box: For the boho-obsessed couple who is looking for the perfect details to add to their special day, an artisan woven box is the perfect solution in lieu of a wedding rings pillow. Bonus: You can reuse this as wedding decor, and at your home to remind you of your special day. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / Amaranth Wedding Photography)
13. Vintage Cigars Box Wedding Rings Holder: Having a destination wedding in South America? Then of course you’ll want to add cultural touches to your day like swapping your traditional wedding rings holder with a vintage cigars box. Talk about a great way to give homage to your wedding location. (Photo via Style Me Pretty / Lexia Frank Photography)
14. Baseball-Themed Wedding Rings Box: If you and your sweetie are more of the sporty kind, this one’s for you. A baseball wedding rings box is such a creative way to honor your favorite hobby. And while you’re at it, think about adding peanuts and hot dogs for a complete sports-themed wedding look. (Photo via The Knot / Kaitlin Noel Photography)
15. BHLDN Pearled Seashell Trinket Dish ($12): This lustrous shell-shaped ring dish is a must for your most precious possessions if you’re tying the knot at the beach. Made of 100% ceramic, it will definitely make your fête feel oh-so chic. If you’re looking for an even more beachy vibe, head down to the water and search for a unique shell to use.