You’ve got your kid’s Easter basket all figured out, but now it’s time to get a move on picking out the perfect white elephant Easter gift. Yep, white elephant Easter gifts are a thing, and with a little creativity even *you* can outshine that sneaky Easter bunny. Just pick up a few of the novelty items and gag gifts below to put together the most epic white elephant Easter basket EVER. Whether you’re looking for cuddly Peeps cushions, ridiculous egg paraphernalia or silly bunny-filled goodies, this list has it all. Scroll on for 40 quirky but totally festive White Elephant gift ideas your peeps will love.
1. Candy Warehouse Peeps Giant Plush Yellow Chick Pillow ($120): Admit it, you’ve definitely played around with Peeps when you were little. Now you can plop down on the plushy little bird with this HUGE Peeps pillow that’s as soft as the marshmallow treat!
2. Skinnydip Fried Egg Fur Pom Pom Charm ($14): Whether you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up, this egg-cellent little bag charm is one you’ll love regardless. Plus, it lets everyone know what your favorite breakfast dish is — EGGS!
3. Amazon Bunny Novelty Glasses With Whiskers ($10): Channel the Easter bunny without the bother of separate costume pieces. This pair of novelty glasses combines bunny ears, whiskers and a nose for the perfect Easter gag gift.
4. Oriental Trading Iridescent Glitter Putty Eggs – Pack of 12 ($7): The child in you will definitely appreciate getting to play with putty again. There’s no denying that it’s pure fun, especially when it’s iridescent.
5. Jumbojibbles Big Stuffed Carrot Pillow ($60): A giant stuffed carrot is just what’s missing from your Easter festivities. Pair it with the giant bunny suit, and you’ll have the ultimate Easter getup.
6. World Market Sequined Bunny Ear Clips – Set of 2 ($8): Get in on the Easter fun without going over the top with this cute pair of bunny ear clips. They’re not as big as traditional bunny ears, but their sequin sparkle makes them that much better.
7. TheCandleCrate Bunny Farts Highly Scented Easter Soy Wax Candle ($10): Didn’t think you would live to smell a bunny’s fart? Think again. This cheeky little soy candle is the ultimate white elephant gift for anyone who loves the cute, furry animal.
8. Cost Plus Silicone Egg Pants – Set of 2 ($6): Every egg needs a pair of pants like these stylish silicone ones. Use ’em for your Easter centerpiece with some creative egg people decorating. They’ll last well beyond the holiday and will always bring the laughter.
9. Pink Olive Sprinkles Enamel Pin ($15): A generous dose of sprinkles makes everything more fun — and in this case, even your clothes! Dress up a denim jacket or decorate your favorite cloth tote with this colorful lapel pin.
10. Target Men’s A Christmas Story Bunny Peruvian Pink ($15): Hop on down to your local Target for this pink bunny beanie. It’s so cute, it’ll make even the Easter bunny jealous.
11. Stupid Bunny Stapler ($11): Furnish your desk at work with this adorable white bunny stapler. It’s a definite conversation-starter and will seriously up the cuteness factor of your workspace.
12. Jeremyville Live Life Sunny Side Up ($10): Make sure every day is as bright as the last with this collection of happy drawings and its daily dose of positive affirmations. Come on, just look at that little guy on the cover. His cuteness alone is guaranteed to perk you up.
13. StyleWars I Ate All The Easter Eggs Tank Top ($22): Chances are a lot of people will relate to this shirt on Easter. And hey, if it can’t be helped, it can’t be helped. *shrug*
14. Perpetual Kid Ouch! A Daisy Bandages ($5): Say goodbye to plain and boring bandages with these adorable daisy ones. They won’t make your paper cut heal any faster than with the usual bandages but they’re just so darn cute you’ll want to wear them even when you don’t need them.
15. Tops Magic A Christmas Story Adult Bunny Costume ($39): Easter is probably the only time when it’s socially acceptable to be dressed up like a giant bunny. Well, Easter and Halloween… and Christmas considering this costume is inspired by A Christmas Story. Turns out there’s a surprising number of excuses you can find to dress up in this getup.
16. LoveAndLion Hanging With My PEEPS Temporary Tattoos – Set of 15 ($20): Come Easter weekend, you’ll be hanging with your Peeps AND peoples. It’s just a matter of deciding which of the two you like more ;)
17. Vinca USA Gummy Bear Studs in Neon Pink ($16): Show off your love for gummy bears with this pair of hot pink studs. You’ll turn any drab outfit into a show-stopper with this eye-catching accessory.
18. Target Pet Apparel Bunny Ears ($5): Okay, if there was an award for cutest dog, this furry guy would take first. Now your pets can look just as adorable with this pair of pet-sized bunny ears.
19. Stupid Easter Gift Pack ($7): You don’t have to choose just one item with this box that’s chock-full of Easter goodies. The entire gift pack includes novelty items like cute Easter egg sunglasses and silly animal candy teeth for a whole lotta fun.
20. Cost Plus Easter Bunny and Chick Wind Up Toys ($4): Cue the *awwwws*. This sweet + quirky pair will be a welcome addition to any silly Easter basket or white elephant gift.
21. Perks of Aurora The Pink Nightmare Mug ($16): Poor Ralphie. Thankfully, you didn’t have an Aunt Clara to gave you a fabulous pink rabbit suit. But now that it’s Easter, it doesn’t seem like such a bad idea…
22. Perpetual Kid Giant Gummy Bear on A Stick ($13): The only thing better than gummy bears is GIANT gummy bears. Stick ’em on a stick to eat them wherever you go.
23. Sun Art Rabbit Mug ($33): This set of pink and white rabbit mugs is irresistible to every *bunny*. Fill one up with pens to spruce up your desk, and use the other to sip your morning coffee.
24. Candy Warehouse Peeps Giant Marshmallow Bunnies – 24-Piece Case ($30): Peeps are a must-have for Easter weekend. Snatch up a dozen or so of these fluffy treats before they’re all sold out. Better hurry, ’cause they’re going FAST!
25. Sanrio Gudetama Cracked Egg Necklace ($38): The newest Sanrio character, Gudetama, no doubt just won you over with this egg-traordinary necklace. People won’t be able to help but *crack* a smile whenever you wear this quirky statement piece.
26. ToyMail Fairfax Audio Messaging Toy ($60): You’re probably wondering what kind of animal this is supposed to be, but it won’t matter once you learn that this toy comes with built-in WiFi to record messages. In other words, it’s pretty much like a walkie talkie that works from anywhere around the world and looks cute at the same time.
27. Fred & Friends SNACK RABBIT Bunny and Carrot Nesting Utensils – Set of 2 ($12): This handy set of utensils is perfect for when you pack your lunch for work. Whether it’s salad, pasta or last night’s leftovers, this pair of travel-friendly utensils is there for you.
28. Office Playground Desktop Flower Fan ($8): You have to stay cool at your desk when the AC isn’t working. Not only does this desktop fan add a decorative flair to your workspace, it’s one less thing to worry about at work.
29. Firebox Animal Egg Moulds ($7): You can now have *animal-shaped* eggs in your salads. If that’s not the most random (and ingenious) food garnishing idea ever, we don’t know what is.
30. Snash Jewelry Brunch Ring ($60): With yummy egg recipes and tons of grown-up Easter cocktails to sip from, you can’t help but love brunch AND all things brunch-inspired. Make it known with this bling.
31. Luna on the Moon Glitter Fried Egg Clutch ($125): Sunny side up has a whole new meaning with this glittery glam clutch. One thing is for sure: You won’t have to worry about anyone having a clutch like yours.
32. Perpetual Kid Daisy USB Fragrance Diffuser ($10): If you’ve ever had to deal with a co-worker’s smelly lunch at work, you’ll appreciate how useful this USB fragrance diffuser really is. Just add a drop of your favorite essential oil into the daisy diffuser, and plug it into any USB port for instant aromatherapy.
33. ASOS Oversized Triple Pom Keychain ($17): Rummaging around in your bag for your keys will be a thing of the past with these super-sized, bunny tail-esque pom poms. There’s no way you’ll ever lose a set of keys again!
34. Betsy Johnson Lollipop Crossbody ($78): This fab lollipop bag packs quite the (sucker) punch. Its rose gold hardware adds a touch of glam while its rainbow design keeps it fun and light.
35. Fctry Unicorn Snot ($12): Don’t be fooled by the crazy name — it’s just glitter gel, people! Your friends can swipe some glitter on themselves or add a little dollop to some eggs for a quick and easy Easter egg DIY.
36. Cost Plus Fuzzy Bunny Tail ($4): This fluffy accessory will seriously up anyone’s Easter style game. Pair it with some cute bunny ears for the sweetest and silliest gift ever.
37. The Little Red House Happy Rainbow Cushion ($65): Bring a smile to anyone’s face with this cheery little rainbow cushion. Its multicolored design is sure to add a lively burst of color to any couch or bed.
38. Fctry Light-Up Gummy Bear Keychain ($6): Take your favorite gummy on the go with this cute light-up keychain. No more fumbling around in the dark when you drop something under the seat of your car. Simply squeeze its tummy to turn on your glowing gummy bear so you can shed some light wherever you need it.
39. 2FooDogs Bunny Stickers ($4): Now you (or a lucky friend) can express everything about how you feel with this set of emoji-like stickers. From weight-lifting bunnies for when you feel pumped to lounging bunnies for when you need a nap, this adorable collection of bunny stickers has every kind of bunny to fit your needs.
40. Cadbury Creme Egg Necklace ($12): Made of polymer clay, this sweet necklace will let your Cadbury-obsessed friend rock their favorite treat. You can also pick up some keychains and other bangles from this Etsy shop.
Which of these Easter white elephant gifts were your favorite? Check out our Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.