Bachelorette parties are a great way for a bride and her girls to let off some steam before the big day. With the help of fun drinks, silly games and goofy bachelorette party favors, the night is meant for laughs. There’s no better way to set the mood than the best part of the party: the gifts! And we say the more outrageous, the better. We rounded up a list of 23 white elephant gift ideas for a bachelorette party that will make your bride blush, giggle and then some.
1. NYLON “Seth Cohen Was My First Love” T-Shirt ($34): This is a sweet dedication to everyone’s dream husband of the early ’00s. Just make sure your friend doesn’t wear it on her wedding night.
2. The House of Bachelorette Drink Dudes Set ($17): A girl has to keep track of her drink, so why not gift a little buddy to help her do so? Ready with buns of steel to help mark your vino, these bad boys will be an essential addition to any bachelorette party.
3. The Passive Aggressive Colouring Book by Charlotte Farmer ($16): This is both a funny and helpful gift for your bride-to-be. Wedding planning can be stressful, and coloring is a great way to calm those nerves. It’ll also give her some much needed laughs with its sarcastic design.
4. Belly Bandit Underbust Sweat Absorbers ($20): This could be the summer essential not just for your bride, but for all of womankind. It’s lightweight, one size fits all and discreet AF. Trust us — your bride’s underboob will thank you.
5. NPW Pineapple Scented Brush ($12): If you can’t hit the tropics, bring the tropics straight to your dome. So pink and vibrant it would make Lisa Frank jealous, this detangler is the ideal “throw it in your purse” size.
6. Ban.Do Love Potion Flask ($25): If you’re celebrating your bud’s bachelorette the boozy way (is there any other way?), tote your drinks in this on-theme flask. We’re crushing on the adorable design of this not-so-subtle sipper.
7. Tweexy Wearable Nail Polish Holder ($15): Sometimes you run out of time to get your nails did. DIYing your mani can be tricky, but this ring pop-looking wonder tool is a huge help. Gift one to all the bridesmaids, and have fun painting your digits together.
8. Paperchase Male Torso Cocktail Jar ($11): Man up any beverage with this tall drink of water. Use it as a bachelorette party accessory now and a gym buddy later — this dude will always have you smirkin’.
9. NPW Queen for the Day Inflatable Crown ($6): Yaass queen! Your girl will rule over her special day, so why not gift her an accessory to help show it off?
10. Nasty Gal Titty Tape ($14): Whether it’s for a night out with the future hubby or on the big day itself, no dress is secure without some good ol’ boob tape. She can hit the dance floor confident those puppies are locked in.
11. Chambong Champagne Shotgun Glass ($30): This is one champagne flute you’ll never see on a registry. Class up your bachelorette antics or day-of limo ride with these quirky vessels.
12. ModCloth In the Treat of the Moment Yoga Mat ($40): Headed for a bachelorette yoga retreat? This mat shows you have no shame in your fitness end game. Sweating for the wedding is for the birds anyway.
13. Ban.do Watermelon Cooler Bag ($32): Honeymoon accessory, beach-day fave or your best friend on a boat, this cooler screams summer. Keep your drinkies chill wherever the party may take you.
14. Skinnydip “The Hangover Club” iPhone Case ($21): This phone case proves you’re all in this together post-bachelorette. Keep this on your brunch table the morning after to remind yourself to order that round of Bloody Marys.
15. Lotta Luv Pepperoni Pizza Lip Palm ($3): Many brides are on some sort of “no, I just can’t” diet that keeps them away from pizza. If you can’t chomp on it, who’s to say your lips can’t still enjoy it? Warning: This stuff *may* encourage some post-bachelorette pizza ordering…
16. Urban Outfitters Donut Drink Holder Pool Float Set ($24): In or out of the water, these floatation devices will keep your drink from spilling. Relax and take a sip, but don’t take a bite, because, well, it’s plastic.
17. XplosiveCosmetiX Fluffy Whipped Soap Sugar Scrub ($7): Load up the bride with scents to get her ready for her honeymoon (piña colada, anyone?), and grab one for yourself to add some sweetness to your beauty routine. Your skin will be deliciously soft after using this stuff.
18. Sex Tips for Husbands & Wives from 1894 by Ruth Smythers ($6): This is not your mother’s love guide. Well, it’s not even your great grandmother’s, really. This old-school guide will make the whole party blush… from laughing so hard.
19. Sherrywinks PocketBra ($40): We’ve all been there: Sometimes you have to carry some stuff in your bra. Avoid sweaty credit cards and moderate discomfort with the PocketBra.
20. Bracket Bridal Headbands ($22): While these could just be considered cute accessories for a bridal shower or bachelorette party, they could also be useful. A lot of your girls might be meeting for the first time, so why not help them keep track? These could also be fun day-of accessories for the getting-ready process.
21. Bella D’Vine Portable Outdoor Wine Glass Holder ($10): Throw this in your picnic basket forever and always. Use it for a classy bachelorette picnic, or gift it to the lovebirds as a romantic outdoor lunch accessory.
22. Miss Wax “The Homegirls” Bracelets ($32): Friendship bracelets are making a comeback (well, maybe not, but these bracelets are dope). Show some love with a little bit of bling, and advertise your friendship with pride.
23. Found by B+C Flashing Cocktail Shaker ($15): Tom Cruise would be so jealous. This vibrant shaker will brighten up any cocktail party, especially one celebrating your bridal bff.
Follow us on Pinterest for more creative gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.