When it comes to your wedding budget, we’re all about saving those dolla dolla bills anywhere we can. Whether you decide to make your own cake, do your own makeup or make your own chalkboard sign, there are plenty of ways to cut back on the cost of your big day. With that in mind, you still want to let your guests know how much you care. Buy or DIY these 20 winter wedding favors for under $2 and save your money for something awesome… like your honeymoon!
1. DIY Hot Cocoa Favors: Your friends and family will think of your amazing event every time they fill up their favorite mug. Extra marshmallows, please! (via Wedding Paper Divas)
2. Winter Warmers: No one likes cold hands. Keep your friends and family cozy all winter long with DIY reusable hand warmers. (via Rae Ann Kelly)
3. Start the Fire: Fireplaces were made for chilly winter nights. Get your fire started in a flash with these pine cone fire starters that are fun to make and even more fun to give. (via Evermine)
4. DIY Ornament: These salt and rosemary ornaments are easy to make, and they smell great! The personalized touch will make your guests feel special each time they decorate their Christmas tree. (via Something Turquoise)
5. Jingle Bells: A celebratory jingle is a great way to get the party started. These adorable bells can be used as a fun favor for everyone. (via Jessica Sloane)
6. Tea for Two: Nothing says thank you like a handmade gift. This easy-to-make tea is a thoughtful favor for everyone who helped celebrate your big day. (via HGTV)
7. Rock On: Channel your inner kid with the thing that kids love most… sugar! You can make these rock candies right in your own home. (via Salt Lake City Bride and Groom)
8. Get Saucy: Spice up your big day with a little homemade hot sauce that your guests will love. They can add a dash to their favorite foods and think of you. (via EC’s Love Invites)
10. For Richer or Poorer: You know how the saying goes. Now that you’ve decided to stay together through thick and thin, give your guests a little chocolate to celebrate spending the rest of your lives together. (via Little Indie Studio)
11. Sweet Treat: Give your guests something sweet, like a jar of honey, or tie up a few honey sticks so that they can sweeten up their tea. You can find homemade honey right at your local farmers’ market. (via Daniel J. Photography / MODwedding)
12. Hello Lovely Design Co. Mint Wedding Favors ($42 for 75): Give the gift of fresh breath. It’s a small thank you that goes a long way.
13. Let Love Grow: Give the gift that keeps on giving. These little trees can be planted in the yards of your loved ones, and will grow for years to come. (via Bridget Rochelle Photography / Style Me Pretty)
14. Jam Out: A good mixed tape is totally underrated. Fill a CD with love songs or a mix of songs that the two of you love for a fun favor that your friends and family can listen to anytime they want to remember your wedding. (via Your Wedding Tuscany)
15. Bake Off: Cooking and baking is best when you’re hibernating from a snowstorm. Save your guests a trip to the store with a personalized olive oil jar for their homemade goodies. (via Nato Welton / Bride and Breakfast)
16. Cookie Monster: Everyone deserves a cookie after a night of celebrating and dancing. Leave these in your guests’ rooms for a nice surprise to wake up to. (via Hello Naomi)
17. Blow Bubbles: You can place these fun favors as your guests are leaving your ceremony for them to blow during your grand exit. Plus, the kids will love them! (via Evermine)
18. For Your Party Personalized Match Boxes ($49 for 50): Keep your love burning. These matches will last long after your wedding is over.
19. Personalized Ornament: Create a custom ornament for your friends and family to enjoy during the holiday season. You can decorate with stickers or with cool calligraphy. (via Pizzazzerie)
20. Tea Time: You can customize your own tea bags for a unique gift that your guests will love. It’s a cute (and cheap!) way to show that you care. Pinky’s up! (via beau-coup)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.