When we think of being cozy in the wintertime, we immediately imagine being curled up fireside, reading a good book and drinking hot cocoa. Living in a fireplace-less home? No need to despair — there’s another way to get that comfy warmth: a wood stove. Just clear a corner in your house and install a beautiful stove for ultimate coziness. We’ve already given you some great options, but here’s a bit of warm, cozy inspo to keep you nice and toasty this winter.
1. Neutral Stove and Bright Decor: Use a neutral or cream-hued stove and bright, colorful accents for a living room that exudes comfort and style. (via House to Home)
2. Go Metallic: This copper beaut brings a little retro and a little glam all at the same time. (via Honestly WTF)
3. Geo Shapes: You know we’re all for including geometric shapes in our homes. That’s why this geo wood stove is hard to beat. (via House and Leisure)
4. Fill a Corner: This living room just goes to show that you don’t need much space to have a wood stove. (via SF Girl by Bay)
5. Compact Space: Wood burning stoves don’t take up much room, which makes it relatively easy to find space for one. Doesn’t that look like the perfect lil reading nook to curl up in? (via Hus o Hem)
6. For Cooking: Roast s’mores over the fire without having to brave the elements. Plus, you can even heat water for your hot toddy at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking. (via Sugar and Charm)
7. Replace a Fireplace: Got a non-working fireplace in your home? Make it useful by installing one of these babies. (via Blood and Champagne)
8. Warm Up a Big Room: Everyone will tell you that if a wood stove is good for one thing, it’s heat. That will certainly help you save money during the dead of winter. (via The Design Files)
9. Wood Storage: Fireplace or wood stove, you’ve gotta have a place to store the fuel. Get creative with your wood storage and make it an art piece in your home. (via Keltainen Talo Rannalla)
10. Add Some Color: Add a bit of color (and warmth) to your life with a brightly hued wood stove. (via Apartment Therapy)
11. Isolated Heat: Here it is: The perfect solution to heating up small areas of your house without having to open and close vents. (via Leva and Bo)
12. On Display: The flames themselves are a huge part of the fireplace charm. Put them on display with a raised-up, glass-paneled wood stove like this one. (via Homedit)
13. Heat in Style: With all the sizes and styles out there, we’re positive you can find a wood stove that reflects your personal style and blends seamlessly with the vibes in your home. (via Dwell)
Do you have a wood stove? Would you recommend it? Tell us below!