There are lots of reasons to want to strengthen your booty. From making those dance floor moves at your friend’s wedding look extra good to protecting you from running injuries, a strong butt does the body good. You don’t need a gym to get a Beyoncé booty — there are tons of easy exercises to do from home. We rounded up a YouTube video for every day of the week that’ll target your glutes and motivate you through the burn. Get ready to rock those jeans with some serious sass.
1. Lift and Tone Booty Routine With Katrina: Katrina from Tone It Up joins forces with the fine folks at LivestrongWoman to take you through a full-booty workout that strengthens your butt, thighs and legs. Plus, her step-by-step commentary as she works it on the beach will make it easier than ever to picture your vacay as you sweat it out. (via LivestrongWoman)
2. Victoria’s Secret Angel Butt Workout: Want a butt that’s ready for its close-up? Follow along with personal trainer Rebecca-Louise for a workout that’s runway ready. Bonus: This workout is less than 15 minutes long and can be done from the comfort of your home, sans equipment. (via XHIT Daily)
3. Kettle Booty: Katrina rides solo again to bring you this 16-minute workout focused exclusively on the booty. You’ll need a kettlebell and some light hand weights (two to five pounds) to rock this workout, but she’ll have you toned and tight in no time. (via Tone It Up)
4. Brutal Booty: At-Home Pilates Butt Workout: One of our fave fitness vloggers, Cassey from blogilates, incorporates some serious pilates moves into this 10-minute, no-equipment-necessary routine. Plus, she guarantees our glutes will be on fiyaaaa in the morning — and we know better than to question her on that. (via blogilates)
5. The Kardashian Butt Workout Review: You didn’t think we would pull together a booty roundup without including the OGs of the behind, did you? In this light-hearted vid, Jessica pairs up with fitness blogger Katie Austin to try out three of Khloe’s ‘grammed butt exercises, and let’s just say, it’s just as hilarious as it is informative. (via Jessica Carroll)
6. Five-Minute Butt and Thigh Workout for a Bigger Butt: Um, a better butt in five minutes? Sign us up. You’ll go through a variety of basic moves at 40 seconds of work followed by five seconds of rest. Yep, you’ll definitely be feeling your booty burn. (via FitnessBlender)
7. Legs and Butt Shaper Workout: Trainer Astrid McGuire takes you through this 10-minute workout that consists of four rounds of 10 exercises each, all including a mix of cardio and strength. While it focuses on the glutes, your legs get a serious workout too. A win/win for lower bods everywhere. (via BeFit)
Tweet us your favorite booty workout @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Getty)