Who’s grabbing her girls and going dancing this weekend? You are — and you’re wearing some short-shorts to show off your freshly toned gams. We’ve covered easy butt-toning exercises and butt-focused workouts plenty of times (because, in case you haven’t heard, butts are a thing), so this roundup focuses on strengthening and shaping up the rest of your lower half: quads, calves, inner thighs and hamstrings. All of these workouts can be done right at home, no equipment or machines necessary. Let’s do this!
1. Skinny Jeans Workout: Jump right into your week of legs with this POPSUGAR Fitness video that puts the focus on your inner and upper thighs. With moves like gate swings, jumping lateral lunges and kickboxing, you’ll get a major cardio workout with this routine too. (via POPSUGAR)
2. How to Get Legs Like a Victoria’s Secret Angel Model: How do Angels get fit? Lots and lots and lots of leg work. You’ll squat it out just like in any great equipment-free leg workout, but this video also takes you through ballet-like balance moves to target your outer thighs (and bonus: strengthen your core). (via XHIT)
3. Best Calf Workout for Sexy Calves: For your third day, let’s take it down the leg, all the way to your calves. Tracy Campoli takes you through a series of calf raise variations that will leave your lower leg muscles burning. So. Good. (via Tracy Campoli)
4. Leg Slimming Workout PIIT: PIIT stands for Pilates Intense Interval Training, which means you’re packing a hardcore pilates leg workout into just 10 minutes. This is the perfect routine for days when you’re short on time. If it’s Cassey Ho’s daily go-to, you know it’s good. (via blogilates)
5. Thigh Exercises for Losing Fat: It’s getting close to the end of the week, so it’s time to really crush it! Turn on this video and hit the mat for rapid reps of some of the most intense thigh moves you’ll do all week. You got this, girl! (via XHIT Daily)
6. Advanced Leg Workout: This. Is. IT. You’ve been training all week, so now you’re ready for the insanely concentrated move you’ll learn in this video, which requires balance, coordination, control and some hardcore leg strength. You can even grab some weights to work your arms at the same time, if you want to take things up a notch. (via Athlean-XX)
7. Yoga for Tired Legs: You made it to the end of the week! Reward yourself for all that hard work with an extended leg stretch routine. Yoga is our favorite way to tend to tight, tired muscles. (via Yoga With Adriene)
What are your favorite at-home leg workout moves? Tweet us your tips @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Getty)