10 Reasons Why You Need Double-Hoop Earrings in Your Life
Hoops aren’t disappearing anytime soon — not by a long shot — but this season, it’s all about doubling (or tripling) up on the circular action. Looking for ways to add a bit of adventure to your OOTD? Try balancing an oversized hoop and a small one on one lobe with an edgy ear climber on the other for an alternative to simple studs. Keep scrolling for 10 RN hoop pairings that will hold you down for every upcoming summer function.
1. Dannijo Lyanna Hoop Earrings ($245): No convincing needed here. These architectural stunners from Dannijo are guaranteed to pack the “wow” factor for a summer gala under the stars or a black tie wedding.
2. Jules Smith Galaxy Hoops ($50): Get in on all the hoopla (get it?) while you still can with these sculptural gold-plated circles that are trendy without trying too hard.
3. Bruce Midnight Baby Ear Cuff ($166): Could’ve fooled us. No additional piercings needed to rock this fierce orbital ear cuff en route to the club. Cue Rihanna-inspired swagger for an unmistakable entrance.
4. WWAKE Double Circle Sapphire Earring ($356): Dapple in two of the season’s knockout accessory trends (mismatched earrings FTW!) with this lavish AF sapphire earring featuring delicate interlocking hoops.
5. Double Disco Dia Hoop Earrings ($135): These ready-to-mingle wood and sterling silver hoops are practically an excuse to dial up the drama with a cha-cha-ready dress and a berry red pout.
6. Free People Feel the Rhythm Hoop Set ($28): Um, hello gorgeous. Go ahead and double the sartorial possibilities with this mix ‘n’ match hoop set that will be the life of the party.
7. ASOS Statement Interlinking Hoop Earrings ($16): Non-snoozy boardroom swag, right this way. These silver interlinking hoops are about to put your simple diamond studs out of business.
8. Sorelle Large Vera Earrings ($175): Forget the single pearl earring — these artful gold vermeil double hoops are for minimalists who fancy Impressionist paintings by Renoir and afternoons at the Musée d’Orsay.
9. Pamela Love Kendrick Earrings ($130): La-la-love would be an understatement. Cue the modern-day romance with this subtle ear jacket that’s perfectly unassuming, yet enchanting at the same time.
10. Luv Aj Revel Starburst Double Hoops in Gold ($70): Demure, you are not. For the babe who’s a little rebellious and a LOT rock ‘n’ roll at heart, we’ve got the celestial-inspired hoops for you.
Will you be rocking double hoops this summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.