10 Totally Inspiring Celebrity Instagrams This Week
This week, we learned how to find the best Miss Universe-inspired frocks and cold weather-appropriate outfits, but what about hair ideas? While most people on Instagram follow their fave celebrities to catch up on the latest gossip and news, we’ve been scrolling our feed for some beauty inspiration, especially now that the Holidays are in full swing. From sleek lobs to loose tresses, we’ve curated our 10 favorite celeb ‘dos that are perfect for any occasion.
1. Karlie Kloss: Looking for the perfect casual ‘do for your next Holiday soiree? Go for a sideswept, mid-length lob and pair with your favorite turtleneck. (Photo via @karliekloss)
3. Gabrielle Union: We’re *so* obsessed with these long braids with a middle part. Try on a cozy sweater and some tight jeans, and you’re ready for a casual night out. (Photo via @gabunion)
4. Serena Williams: Who says your ‘do has to be super polished for a formal look? Have some fun with these short, messy tresses that are not only perfect for a ball, but look super sexy too. (Photo via @serenawilliams)
5. Laverne Cox: If you’re looking to conquer the Holidays with your BFF, why not look gorgeous doing it in these long, wavy locks? Go for a middle part and pair with your fave red lip. (Photo via @lavernecox)
6. Martha Hunt: For an easy, no-fuss look, go for a simple middle part, which is perfect if you happen to be on a tropical vacation. (Photo via @marhunt)
7. Pia Wurtzbach: Want to win the Holiday season? Try some gorgeous, wavy locks, which pair well with your favorite gown…or bathrobe. (Photo via @piawurtzbach)
8. Reese Witherspoon: For the season of giving, treat yourself with a slick, polished ‘do. Make sure to pair with some eye-catching earrings, too! (Photo via @reesewitherspoon)
9. Rita Ora: Who says you have to stick to one color? Channel your inner peacock with this eccentric bun. Try pairing with a statement-making garment like this bold jacket. (Photo via @Ritaora)
10. Sofia Vergara: Let the Modern Family bombshell show you how to rock these sexy tresses for your next outing, even at the gym! (Photo via @sofiavergara)
Tweet us your celeb hair inspo @BritandCo!