Nothing says St. Patrick’s Day like a pint of Guinness and a coffee with a punch of Baileys. So why not take an entire week to make, consume, and gawk at a whole dessert cart’s worth of sweets made with one of these two Irish delights? Here are 12 sweet recipes made with Baileys, Guinness, or both!
1. Guinness Brownie Bites: We’ve got four words for you. Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting. (Recipe and photo: Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
2. Pint of Guinness Cake: Talk about a genius take on the traditional Guinness chocolate cake! (Recipe and photo: The Island of Dr. Gateau)
3. No-Bake Baileys Bonbons: From our holiday archive, these no-bake bonbons are simply delightful. (Recipe and photo: Brit + Co.)
4. Guinness Chocolate Chip Cookies: We’re all about hacks on the classic chocolate chip cookie ;) (Recipe and photo: Lea & Jay)
5. Shamrock Macarons: We’re definitely impressed with these gorgeous green macarons, filled with Baileys chocolate ganache. (Recipe and photo: Raspberri Cupcakes)
6. Irish Cream & Pistachio Fudge: We’re nuts for this nutty fudge! (Recipe and photo: Lea & Jay)
7. Oreo Irish Cheesecake Bites: Here’s the most important thing for you to know: This recipe involves Jameson Oreo crust. (Recipe and photo: Endless Simmer)
8. Spiked Donut Holes: Donuts, spiked pudding, and a reference to golf greens? Winning. (Recipe and photo: Brit + Co.)
9. Baileys Irish Cream Cookies: Cookie dough with Baileys in it and a Baileys Irish Cream filling? NOM. (Recipe and photo: Buttercream Blondie)
10. Guinness Pretzel Truffles: Pretzels as a truffle topper might be our new favorite savory sweet trick. (Recipe and photo: Sprinkle Bakes)
11. Dark Chocolate Guinness Fudge: Salted caramel on top of Guinness chocolate fudge? Sold. (Recipe and photo: The Sweet Chick)
12. Guinness Milk Chocolate Ice Cream: Last, gotta have your ice cream!! Related: Blue Moon Push Pops. (Recipe and photo: Flamingo Bear)
What sweets will you cook up for St. Patrick’s Day? Tell us in the comments below.