This week’s crop of Instagram celebs certainly didn’t disappoint thanks to the start of NYFW. We got an eyeful of chic updos, ranging from easy-to-mimic messy ponytails to sleek side-parted buns fit for even the fanciest of fêtes. On the other end of the spectrum we saw a sprinkling of next-level down ‘dos (we’re making it a thing), most notably OITNB Dascha Polanco’s modern-day pompadour.
Curious to see what other A-listers topped our most enviable hair looks of the week? Scroll down to see 12 of our favorites:
1. Drew Barrymore: If our messy ponytails looked as good as Drew’s, we’d be dancing in fields too. (Photo via @DrewBarrymore)
2. Bella Hadid: As if hanging with Kate Hudson wasn’t cool enough, Bella Hadid also pulls off braided pigtails like a G. (Photo via @KateHudson)
3. Chrissy Teigen: We’re awfully jealous of Chrissy’s company (Hey Mario, call us, maybe?) but we’re even more jealous of her unkempt ballerina bun. (Photo via @ChrissyTeigen)
4. Selena Gomez: “@refinery29 loved today. Can’t we just show them nowwww?” Whatever Selena has in store for us, we hope it involves more snaps of her kickass updo. (Photo via @SelenaGomez)
5. Joan Smalls: With the choker, dark lips and twisted bun, this is by far the coolest ’90s throwback look we’ve seen in a while. (Photo via @JoanSmalls)
6. Lauren Conrad: Not only did LC pull off a stunning Spring/Summer 2016 show, but she also managed to look incredibly fresh with her signature wavy tresses. (Photo via @LaurenConrad_Com)
7. Allison Williams: Yowza! AW totally nailed the glam Hollywood starlet look with her sleek side part, bold brows and siren-red lips. (Photo via @AW)
8. Kaley Cuoco: She might have made news for being one of the top paid TV actresses this week (get it, girl), but we’re more interested in her killer braided crown. (Photo via @KaleyCuoco)
9. Olivia Culpo: We’re convinced the former Miss Universe can do no wrong, especially in the hair department. Even simple loose updos are a work of art on her. (Photo via @OliviaCulpo)
10. Dascha Polanco: When she isn’t dealing with inmate drama, Dascha Polanco is killing it on the red carpet with her perfectly contoured face and badass teased coif. (Photo via @theindustryonblast_)
11. Emily Ratajkowski: She may be known for her provocative roles and smoking body, but we’re always looking to Miss Ratajkowski for the prettiest and simplest hair looks to get us through the week. (Photo via @EmRata)
12. Sienna Miller: If there’s one celeb who turns our heads every time, it’s boho goddess Sienna Miller. It’s safe to say her newly dyed red locks had the cameras flashing all week long. (Photo via @variedadesymuchomas)
Which celeb look deserves your double-tap this week? Spill your favorite hair look in the comments!