13 Kate Spade New York-Inspired Decor Ideas for Your Living Room
When it comes to interior decor, Kate Spade New York pretty much takes the cake. The company’s home line always boasts bright colors, eye-catching patterns, and funky silhouettes that scream summer fun. So why not channel all the sweet and sassy vibes of KSNY style in a little seasonal revamp for your abode? Peruse the 13 Kate Spade New York-inspired spaces below for tons of playful inspo, then start taking your living room from drab to summer decor #goals STAT.
1. Statement Furniture: If there’s one thing the Kate Spade New York collections aren’t short on, it’s color. Play to this in the most obvious of ways with vibrantly hued furniture. Whether working with a single sofa or an entire set, the bold additions are sure to take your room from blah to bangin’. (via Society Social)
2. Mix and Match Throws: Playfulness comes in many forms, but in this case, it’s all in the pillows. Work with throws in a variety of patterns and tones to achieve the whimsical feel that the line is known for. (via Shelterness)
3. Black and White Stripes: Black and white lines are the epitome of Kate Spade New York style. Nail the look with a bold accent wall, monochrome furniture, and a few pink gems thrown in the mix. (via Domino)
4. Cocktail Cart: We’re convinced it’s always wine o’clock somewhere, so roll out the booze with a glam golden bar cart. Complete the setup with a few gilded shakers and striped straws to celebrate summertime. (via Design Indulgence)
5. Framed Quotes: The brand is known for adding witty quotes to haute decor elements. Copy the practice by making a gold and polka-dotted rendition the focal point of your new favorite room. (via A Beautiful Mess)
6. Eccentric Accents: WOWZA — this space is comin’ on strong in all the right ways. Bring the same charm to your space by weaving in crisp, vibrant colors with opulent prints and tons of tiny accents. (via HGTV)
7. Pink and Green Pairing: The signature green and pink palette of Kate Spade New York will create a fresh and welcoming feel in your home — and really, what could be more summery than watermelon-inspired colors? (via Sadie & Stella)
8. Colorful Console: Can’t do a total overhaul? Scoop up a colorful console, then outfit it with mismatched stools, statement lighting, and shiny accessories. You’ll have yourself a swoon-worthy, KSNY-inspired nook in no time. (via Nous Decor)
9. Playful Tabletop: The fab brand is all about those coffee-table accessories, so start hunting for knickknacks! A clean aesthetic with unexpected items like bowls of bright fruit, animal silhouettes, or even a spyglass will give any room a good dose of character. (via Home and Fabulous)
10. Stylish Sketches: Sometimes, the most unexpected items (read: hand-drawn sketches and prints) make a surprise appearance in the KSNY line. Thrift some vintage versions and pop ’em on your gallery wall for a more classic approach to the brand’s style. (via Curated Interior)
11. Patterned Couch: Go bold with a dotted or Dalmatian-print sofa. Add a bright, dip-dyed blanket and a cheery ottoman to craft a setup Kate Spade herself would get behind. (via Domino)
12. Feminine Details: Feminine details are a staple of the line. Bring ’em to your abode with pale colors and French-inspired accessories, like the blush sofa seen here. Top it off with the chicest wonder of them all: a chandelier. (via Coco Kelley)
13. Curated Gallery Wall: Spice up your scene with a curation of fun, eclectic wall art. From quotes to paintings to prints, Kate Spade New York offers a random — but fantastic — selection that’s ripe for the picking. (via Classy Clutter)
Need more decor ideas for your next home makeover? Follow us on Pinterest for all the trendy inspo.
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!