13 Lisa Frank Tech Accessories You Can Totally Rock As an Adult
Ever since news broke over a Lisa Frank Adult Coloring Book, fans can’t stop clamoring for more of her beloved ’90s rainbow-colored goodies. If you can’t get enough of the technicolor and animal print world of Lisa Frank, don’t stop short of these seriously *magical* back-to-school tech supplies. From portable charging stations to rad headphones, these accessories will have your BTS game on point. Scroll on for 13 of the best tech goodies to fulfill your ’90s nostalgia-fueled needs.
1. Lisa Frank Power Bank in Tie-Dye ($7): Power banks are undoubtedly practical, but now you can get one that’s especially pretty. Charge your phone on the go with this techie must-have that’s as colorful as it is functional.
2. Lisa Frank Three-in-One Stereo Combo Pack in Puppy and Kitty ($15): Jam out to your favorite songs without bothering your roommate with this adorable set of heart-patterned earphones. The three-in-one combo pack even includes overhead stereo headphones and a plug and play mini boom box. That’s a lot of bang for your buck!
3. Lisa Frank Power Bank in Animal Print ($7): If you’re all about the animal print, this ombre leopard-printed power bank is the one to get. Just throw it in your pocket or purse and you’re good to go.
4. Lisa Frank Blue Headphones ($29): Get on that homework grind distraction-free with this set of Lisa Frank headphones. Just turn up your study music playlist and you’ll be finished in no time.
5. Redbubble Lisa Frank Unikitty Phone Case ($25): Channel your favorite artist on your phone cover with this adorable Unikitty design. It’s magical; it’s imaginative and it’s cute. What more could you ask for?
6. Lisa Frank Pink Headphones ($29): Make a statement walking to class rocking these pink headphones that are decked out in rhinestone and shimmer details. It’s a lot of look but in the best way possible.
7. Case Persona Lisa Frank Neon Tiger and Monkey ’90s Samsung Galaxy S7 Case ($14+): Inject a little color into your life with this striking neon tiger and monkey phone case. It’ll both brighten up your day and protect your phone — it’s a win-win!
8. Redbubble Lisa Frank Unikitty Laptop Skin ($25): Add a little happiness to those drab lecture halls with the help of your Unikitty laptop skin. Its whimsical blend of your two favorite creatures (unicorns + kitties) is *literally* a dream come true.
9. Lisa Frank Snap On Case for iPhone 5/5s in Leopard Hunter ($10): If you’re a little on the clumsy side, a phone case is a BTS essential. Protect your phone from whatever accidents you’re prone to have with this fab and fun leopard-inspired phone case.
10. Lisa Frank Portable Bluetooth Speaker — Puppy ($15): You’ll be looking forward to your morning classes thanks to this puppy stereo speaker. Dial up the volume, connect via Bluetooth and get pumped while getting ready for class!
11. Lisa Frank Snap On Case for iPhone 5/5s in Majestic Rainbow Horse ($10): Whether you’re a fan of Markie or Skye, let everyone know you’ve got a thing for Lisa Frank’s rainbow horses with this rainbow-fab phone case. The added plus is that it’ll keep your phone scratch-free!
12. Lisa Frank Compact Star Speaker in Kittens ($12): This compact speaker makes any outing with friends a dance party waiting to happen. Petite enough to fit in your tote or backpack, this star speaker will let you blast your favorite songs no matter where your hangouts take you.
13. Lisa Frank Three-in-One Stereo Headphone-Speaker Set in Penguin ($20): Can’t get enough Lisa Frank? Opt for this three-in-one combo pack that includes overhead stereo headphones, in-ear stereo earphones and a mini boom box.
Which of these fab Lisa Frank tech goodies will you get just in time for school? Follow us on Pinterest for more BTS essentials!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.