13 Lisa Frank Tech Accessories You Can Totally Rock As an Adult
Ever since news broke over a Lisa Frank Adult Coloring Book, fans can’t stop clamoring for more of her beloved ’90s rainbow-colored goodies. If you can’t get enough of the technicolor and animal print world of Lisa Frank, don’t stop short of these seriously *magical* back-to-school tech supplies. From portable charging stations to rad headphones, these accessories will have your BTS game on point. Scroll on for 13 of the best tech goodies to fulfill your ’90s nostalgia-fueled needs.
1. Lisa Frank Power Bank in Tie-Dye ($7): Power banks are undoubtedly practical, but now you can get one that’s especially pretty. Charge your phone on the go with this techie must-have that’s as colorful as it is functional.
2. Lisa Frank Three-in-One Stereo Combo Pack in Puppy and Kitty ($15): Jam out to your favorite songs without bothering your roommate with this adorable set of heart-patterned earphones. The three-in-one combo pack even includes overhead stereo headphones and a plug and play mini boom box. That’s a lot of bang for your buck!
3. Lisa Frank Power Bank in Animal Print ($7): If you’re all about the animal print, this ombre leopard-printed power bank is the one to get. Just throw it in your pocket or purse and you’re good to go.
4. Lisa Frank Blue Headphones ($29): Get on that homework grind distraction-free with this set of Lisa Frank headphones. Just turn up your study music playlist and you’ll be finished in no time.
5. Redbubble Lisa Frank Unikitty Phone Case ($25): Channel your favorite artist on your phone cover with this adorable Unikitty design. It’s magical; it’s imaginative and it’s cute. What more could you ask for?
6. Lisa Frank Pink Headphones ($29): Make a statement walking to class rocking these pink headphones that are decked out in rhinestone and shimmer details. It’s a lot of look but in the best way possible.
7. Case Persona Lisa Frank Neon Tiger and Monkey ’90s Samsung Galaxy S7 Case ($14+): Inject a little color into your life with this striking neon tiger and monkey phone case. It’ll both brighten up your day and protect your phone — it’s a win-win!
8. Redbubble Lisa Frank Unikitty Laptop Skin ($25): Add a little happiness to those drab lecture halls with the help of your Unikitty laptop skin. Its whimsical blend of your two favorite creatures (unicorns + kitties) is *literally* a dream come true.
9. Lisa Frank Snap On Case for iPhone 5/5s in Leopard Hunter ($10): If you’re a little on the clumsy side, a phone case is a BTS essential. Protect your phone from whatever accidents you’re prone to have with this fab and fun leopard-inspired phone case.
10. Lisa Frank Portable Bluetooth Speaker — Puppy ($15): You’ll be looking forward to your morning classes thanks to this puppy stereo speaker. Dial up the volume, connect via Bluetooth and get pumped while getting ready for class!
11. Lisa Frank Snap On Case for iPhone 5/5s in Majestic Rainbow Horse ($10): Whether you’re a fan of Markie or Skye, let everyone know you’ve got a thing for Lisa Frank’s rainbow horses with this rainbow-fab phone case. The added plus is that it’ll keep your phone scratch-free!
12. Lisa Frank Compact Star Speaker in Kittens ($12): This compact speaker makes any outing with friends a dance party waiting to happen. Petite enough to fit in your tote or backpack, this star speaker will let you blast your favorite songs no matter where your hangouts take you.
13. Lisa Frank Three-in-One Stereo Headphone-Speaker Set in Penguin ($20): Can’t get enough Lisa Frank? Opt for this three-in-one combo pack that includes overhead stereo headphones, in-ear stereo earphones and a mini boom box.
Which of these fab Lisa Frank tech goodies will you get just in time for school? Follow us on Pinterest for more BTS essentials!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.