Mother’s Day is on its way! Celebrate your amazing mama by hosting a fab Mother’s Day brunch. The 17 ideas below for flowers, sweet cocktails, mouth-watering recipes, and more basically guarantee success (and maybe even a new tradition).
1. DIY “Make Your Day” Bouquets: Nothing says “Mom, I love you” like a bloomin’ bouquet. Add an element of surprise to the bright arrangement with a sweet greeting printed on a handmade gift tag. (via Paper and Stitch)
2. Floral Backdrop: A whimsical floral backdrop will set an energetic, elegant mood for your brunch. Don’t forget to take snaps with the guest of honor and share them with a hashtag that’ll let you reflect on the occasion. (via Moon Canyon Designs)
4. DIY Miniature Mother’s Day Wreaths: Let these sweet mini wreaths tell the mamas in your life just how special they are. Whip ’em up, put them at the place settings of all the moms in attendance, then watch their hearts totally melt. (via Oh Happy Day)
5. DIY Kid Doodle Plates: Skip the fancy tablescape and let your kids’ sweet artwork shine. If you’ve already decided to use your best china, sprinkle these works of art into the serving dishes for a splash of playfulness. (via Little Inspiration)
6. Printable Mother’s Day Garden Cake Topper: Customize your cake creation with this poppin’, printable cake topper. Its flashy hues and 3D effect will make your sweet treat for Mom extra wonderful. (via Oh Happy Day)
7. DIY Mother’s Day Place Setting: This beautiful centerpiece is working overtime as both a flower arrangement and take-home favor. Pick up some blooms and add a mother-daughter throwback to a copper mug, and voila! (via Julie Blanner)
8. DIY Oversized Mother’s Day Awards: Remind her how much she rocks with these oversized awards. If pink and gold aren’t your mom’s jam — no prob. You can customize ’em with her fave colors and patterns. (via Oh Happy Day)
9. DIY Wood Plaques: Whip up these hilarious little plaques the night before mimosas with Mom. All you’ll need are square, wooden boards, patterned paper, spray adhesive, and alphabet stickers. (via Lovely Indeed)
12. Floral Tablescape: Nothing sets the tone of a brunch like a standout setup. Add texture with florals, pops of color with cloth napkins, and elegance with gold flatware for a modern feel that’ll get the party started. (via Canadian Living)
13. Brunch Dessert Bar: Dress up your post-brunch desserts with a table stocked with mom’s faves. (via A Cup Full of Sass)
14. Mother’s Day Flower Banner: Hang this fresh floral banner on the wall above your dessert table, or make it the stylish star of your tablescape. No matter how you use it, it’s a *must-have* for any Mother’s Day brunch! (via Studio DIY)
15. Watercolor Meringues: Get Mom in on the DIY fun with these watercolor meringue cookies. Just grab a paint brush, gel food coloring, and white meringue cookies, and then have a blast making masterpieces together. (via Paper and Stitch)
16. Best Mom Ever Photo Booth Props Kit ($20): Get ready to capture the moment with mom-inspired photo booth props. After the party wraps, print your faves from the event and hang them on your fridge to relive the day of mother-daughter fun.
17. Sparkling Raspberry Lemon Mimosas: Farewell, basic mimosas. This raspberry-lemon-infused version is taking over the brunch scene. It’s a bright, refreshing twist on the classic that’s sure to delight your whole crew. (via Aberdeen’s Kitchen)
Ready to host your next spring brunch? Follow us on Pinterest for more party inspiration.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.