6 of Kendall and Kylie’s Fashion Week Looks You Can Totally Steal
Kendall and Kylie showed up and made a splash in New York for Fashion Week — and we’re not just talking about their ~dramatic~ evening of being trapped in an elevator (where they were eventually rescued by firefighters, natch). Kendall of course walked what felt like nine billion runways, further cementing her spot in the nü supermodel world, while, together with Kylie, the two launched their fall Kendall + Kylie collection (not unlike they did in the spring), featuring a lot of mix and match and bodysuits this time around. Naturally, every single thread of clothing they wore was photographed, and we’ve picked a few that seem way possible to recreate even without a stylist.
1. This Neutral Shlubby-Chic Look: First off, holy Kim. It feels like Kylie’s style creeps closer to her sister’s every day, from hair color to silhouettes. This look could be pulled off with any combo of form-fitting and baggy stuff you’ve got at home, but why not nab some American Apparel Interlock Running Shorts ($22) and an H&M Hooded Sweatshirt ($30) in khaki green?
2. This Cozy AF Bomber Sweater: We can’t get enough of dusty rose for fall. Well, forever, really, but this fall it’s everywhere. Once again, H&M’s got you covered with their Bomber Jacket ($40).
3. This Vintage Long-Sleeve Tee and Denim Mini: GAH, getting to live your ’90s wardrobe dreams as an adult rules, doesn’t it? You don’t need the Gucci jacket to pull this one off. You’ve already got the topknot and cheap aviators down, and swapping the skirt for your favorite high-waisted denim shorts you’ve already got worn in perfectly will have the same effect. Now you need to head to your local Buffalo Exchange, go straight to the men’s shirt section and scour ’til your heart’s content. The more oversized, the better.
4. Kendall In Total Kris Mode: Seriously, the family ties run deep in this crew! We’ve already shown you how to get Kendall’s super cool look for cheap, and it basically only involves trips to Target and H&M, which — let’s be honest — you were going there anyway. The Nine West Women’s Deliah Ankle Boots ($85) are the only sorta splurge, but you’ll be able to wear these beauties with everything. (Photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)
5. This Outfit All Day Every Day, Please: Very Kris Jenner in the ’80s. Kendall rocks the bulkier look, which is harder to find in a modern women’s leather jacket, so you might want to peruse the men’s sections for this one too (PSA: It’s always better to shop in the men’s section). That said, you can grab the pretty killer ASOS Curve Ultimate Biker Jacket ($161) for under $200, if you want to spend a bit. You’ve already got the white collared shirt, black pants and black boots, so rock ’em with your favorite accessories and call it a Kendall. (Photo via Slaven Vlasic/Getty)
7. The Best Off-Duty Looks: Kendall’s white tee, distressed denim and black flats look is our pick for best outfit at NYFW, and best outfit every day, always. If you’re ready to retire the culottes, the Madewell Wide-Leg Jeans in Shea Wash (normally $135, on sale for $50) will get you through fall.
What was your favorite of Kendall and Kylie’s looks during NYFW? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)