7 Best Celebrity Hair Instagrams This Week
This past week, red carpet attendees taught us the slicked-back-out-of-your-face celeb hair trend. But what if you’re looking for an even more Pinterest-worthy ‘do? Luckily, our favorite stars on Instagram are here to help. From slick lobs to workout buns, these seven ‘grams are the perfect manes to try this weekend. Scroll on.
1. Jamie Chung: Looking for a durable mane that will last after your SoulCycle session? Try these loose curls, courtesy of Jamie Chung. They make for a perfect post-workout ensemble. (Photo via @jamiechung)
2. Mariah Carey: Channel your inner diva with this glam middle part. Feel free to go with a striking shade of blonde, and play up the contrast with an emerald frock. (Photo via @mariahcarey)
3. Jennifer Lopez: Looking for a polished look? Try this slicked back ‘do. Pair it with a sparkly ensemble and bold earring for springtime chic. (Photo via @Jlo)
4. Mindy Kaling: Looking to turn a middle part into an all-out statement? Try this slick and straightened ‘do, courtesy of Kaling. Add a smokey eye and brown lip, and your ’90s throwback is complete. (Photo via @mindykaling)
5. Behati Prinsloo: Want another way to use your hair-tie? Try this low-slung ponytail by a Victoria’s Secret Angel. (Photo via @behatiprinsloo)
6. Meghan Trainor: Looking to go auburn? Take a cue from this crimson-haired beauty. Add a bright lip and fierce animal print, and you’ll be ready to win some Grammys (or at least look the part). (Photo via @meghantrainor)
7. Khloe Kardashian: Looking for a cute date night look? Try this flat-ironed lob. Pair with a high-slit dress, and you’ll feel unstoppable. (Photo via @Khloekardashian)
Tweet us your favorite celeb looks @BritandCo.