7 Best Celebrity Hair Instagrams This Week
This past week was an education in hairology. We learned how to make elegant Easter Sunday chignons and a killer half-up braided wedding hairstyle using only two bobby pins — just to name a few. Are you looking for more Pinterest-worthy ‘dos to try this weekend? Thankfully, our favorite celebs on Instagram are here to help. From vacay braids to gala lobs, these seven snaps are the perfect looks to try for any occasion. Scroll on.
1. Ciara: Planning a bae-cation? Try these adorable pigtail braids. Slap on a straw hat for a perfect getaway ensemble. (via @ciara).
2. Lucy Hale: Go for some fun in the sun with this pool-ready lob. We’re obsessed with the Pretty Little Liar star’s water-darkened blonde, which pairs perfectly with a sexy pout. (via @lucyhale)
3. Selena Gomez: Take a page from the “Hands to Myself,” siren with these loose tresses. Go for a middle part and work your way down to some soft curls, and don’t be afraid to go bold with your outfit. A black jumpsuit with a plunging neckline? Why not! (Just don’t forget the fashion tape). (via @selenagomez)
4. Demi Lovato: Here’s a Snapchat-ready look. Go for a slick, pulled-back mane and pair with your best fish gape. (via @ddlovato)
5. Hailee Steinfeld: The songstress shows us how to pull off a beautiful low ponytail. Keep things romantic with a silk bow, and pair with a cozy sweater. (via @haileesteinfeld)
6. Camila Cabello: Looking to chill on a rooftop? Try these easy breezy tresses; a texturizing spray will make you look like you were born with it. (via @camila_cabello)
7. Justine Skye: Switch up your look with a slick bandana. Keep it fresh with a black pullover and a statement necklace. (via @justineskye)
Tweet us your favorite celeb looks @BritandCo!