8 Celeb Couples Who Give Us All the #RelationshipGoals on Instagram
When it comes to the couples we most like to creep on Instagram, we recently decided that Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky were low-key the cutest duo around. Their tender family moments, rock and roll shenanigans and infectious goofiness got us thinking about more Instagram underdogs — who are the other celebs with amazing dynamics that we were missing? We got to digging and came up with these eight couples who represent the cutest of the cute — #nofilter needed.
1. Aaron and Lauren Paul: The honeymoon is FAR from over for these two goofs. After meeting at Coachella back in 2011, the two got married in 2013, an event Aaron has called the biggest accomplishment of his life. It is a scientific fact that they are more in love than any couple has been or will ever be.
2. Shakira and Gerard Piqué: Though they’ve been together for six years, Shakira and her soccer-playing bf/baby daddy Gerard have no plans to marry. May we also say, though they’ve been together for six years, Shakira and Gerard have never looked happier.
3. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka: Longtime-loves Neil and David are not only clearly totally in love with each other, but also with their adorbs twins, Gideon and Harper. Almost every pic on Neil’s IG is a dreamy family-time photo, making it pretty clear that they’re one of Hollywood’s strongest pairs.
4. Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos: If you’ve ever flicked by Kelly on TV in the morning for even a split second, you’ll know how in love she is with her husband and children. So it’s no surprise that her Instagram would be largely dedicated to them as well, showing everything from their wholesome hikes to spicier shirtless poolside snaps of hubby Mark.
5. Ruby Rose and Harley Gusman: After splitting with her fiancé Phoebe Dahl in late 2015, Ruby started dating Harley this summer. Though the two only make occasional appearances on each others’ Instas, when they do, it’s for sweet displays of affection, as seen above.
6. Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham: Ah, young love. These two seemed to fall for each other fast and hard, and now seem inseparable — and oh-so adorable. After meeting together in a spin class, they still take the time to work out together, as seen in this boxing pic. CUUUTE.
7. Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl: How could two people so beautiful and impeccably stylish be so goofy? They don’t seem to take themselves too seriously — as seen in this cheeky photobomb — and we LOVE it.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kate Bosworth (@katebosworth) on
8. Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish: Kate met director hubby Michael when he directed her in the film Big Sur in 2011. She not only gained a husband, but a teenage daughter, Jasper, when she and Michael married in 2013. Kate and Jasper seem to get along more like sisters than step-mom and daughter, and the loving snaps she posts of Michael show off their undeniably adorable family unit.
Do you have a favorite famous couple on Instagram? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Mark Davis/Getty)