8 Thoughtful Housewarming Gifts Under $50
So someone you care about has just moved into some new digs. Whether the change was spurred by a transition into a new relationship level, the necessity of new roommates or simply a jaunt around the world for some new adventure, this life event is certainly something to celebrate. Scroll on for some killer budget-friendly gifts that you can give without worrying about your wallet.
1. Illume Amber Dunes Cavern Glass Candle ($45): This gorgeous candle is almost too pretty to light… almost. Once the wax runs out, the lucky giftee will have a seriously awesome container on their hands. Win-win.
2. Whiskey Stones Craft Set ($16): This set of six whiskey stones is a home run for the mixologist or old-fashioned whiskey lover in your life. These clever cubes will let them enjoy their beverage without watering it down.
3. Viddy DIY Pinhole Camera Kit ($26): How cute is this little guy?! This kit comes with everything the new homemaker will need to assemble their very own pinhole camera. Fun and functional is always a winning combo. Bonus: The photos your special someone snaps will make for some seriously cool new home decor.
4. Bret Crammer’s Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses ($28): Forget slurping all over your hand to prep for your tequila shot — these glasses have the salt built right in, ensuring that it flows right alongside your yummy tequila. These babies are the perfect bar cart accessory for any new home.
5. Pirasta Really Big Coloring Poster ($32): The unavoidable thing about moving into new digs is, well, moving. Which means lots of things in boxes and some bored little ones — if you’ve got ’em — who will be milling around looking for something to do. Give a gift that will keep the kiddies busy and make for some great wall art once it’s done.
6. Stanley Adventure Flask ($25): For the camper in your life, this adventure flask is where it’s at. The best part is that you don’t have to be in the middle of the great outdoors to use it — it works just as well for tailgating and coffee on the go!
7. Henri Bendel Striped Earbuds ($14): If you’re shopping for a music lover or podcast aficionado, these super stylish earbuds are made for them. Plus they come with this ultra rad case that you’ll actually want to use. If your pal is moving into a place with roommates, she’ll thank you a thousand times over for these sleek buds.
8. Malin + Goetz Essential Kit ($30): If your friend is moving into a new place abroad or somewhere that requires a bit of travel, this carry-on ready case of essentials is the most thoughtful gift you could give. It ensures that your friend will be feeling fresh and fab from the very beginning of her journey to a new home.