Amazon is one of the most visited one-stop sites for savvy shoppers looking for a good deal on a huge variety of products. And, little-known fact, it’s also a place to get your hands on a ton of unique items from small businesses and startups that you can’t get in stores as well. Amazon Launchpad, the company’s platform for small creators to market and distribute the most innovative products to consumers is a great place to find one-of-a-kind products. From now until Prime Day, Amazon is making it even easier for Prime members to shop on Launchpad by offering new deals every day (usually around 20 percent off select items).
1. Homesick Scented Candle ($30, now $24): This distinctive candle company specializes in helping your place smell like your home away from home. Every candle is formulated to evoke the essence of people’s home states or environments.
2. PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain ($45, now $38): Keeping your pets hydrated is easier than ever with this free falling water system. It also filters out bad tastes and odors, so their water is always fresh.
3. PetSafe Pounce Cat Toy ($40, now $25): An entertained cat is a happy cat. This toy will keep your cat’s mind occupied, even when you’re not home, so they’ll stay interested and active.
4. Think Fun Solitaire Chess ($20, now $15): Kids can develop logical deduction, spatial reasoning, and critical thinking skills through fun gameplay using this fun toy.
5. Back to the Roots Grow Your Own Organic Cherry Tomato Kit ($23, now $21): Even if you’re not blessed with a green thumb, this kit comes with a “100% Guaranteed to Grow” promise, making it great for beginning gardeners or kids. The self-watering planter lets you grow organic vegetables right on your windowsill while only watering once a week.
6. Mimish Patent Pending-Storage Throw Pillow, Medium ($49, now $39): Comfort, style, and utility converge in one fabulous throw pillow. Keep small items in the provided pockets so you can get easy access to items you use often while also cutting down on clutter. It also comes in small and large sizes, as well as many colors and prints. Prices vary on size.
7. Campaign Steel Frame Brushed Weave Loveseat ($895, now $716): First-apartment hunters, college students, or people who love minimal style will love this sturdy, simple, and stylish loveseat that’s practically ideal for any decor.
8. FOREO ISSA Mikro Rechargeable Baby Electric Toothbrush ($99, now $79): Brushing your baby’s teeth is easier and gentler using this innovative silicone toothbrush. It uses gentle sonic pulsations instead of harsh brushing and helps your kids learn how to effectively clean their teeth as they get older.
9. DUDE Wipes Flushable and DUDE Shower Body Wipes ($20, now $16): Stay fresh when you’re on the road. These Shark Tank-approved wipes use vitamin E and aloe to protect sensitive skin whenever you need to cleanse on the go.
10. Humangear GoTubb, 3-Pack ($8, now $6): These handy tubs are excellent for organizing medication, keeping tiny items like sewing pins or screws, or carrying small snacks.
Do you have any recommendations for amazing Amazon deals? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.