If you haven’t signed up for Amazon Prime yet, the holidays are pretty much… prime time! At the very least, go for the 30-day trial and load up on all those last-minute holiday gifts you totally forgot to buy. We know you thought you’d get to it, but it’s already December; there are plenty of holiday parties to attend, and then you leave to head home on the 21st, and boom, suddenly it’s the 25th! Yeah. That’s about to happen.
But fear not — we’ve treasure hunted our way through Amazon Prime and found an incredible collection of 28 gifts you can still get in time for the holidays.
1. Bodum CHAMBORD French Press ($35): Nothing like a hot cup of rich coffee in the morning. Even better when you can make it in this gorgeous rose gold French press.
2. LED Cactus Light ($10): This adorable light is perfect for kids and adults alike.
3. Pendleton Blankets ($198+): Cozy, chic, and cabin-friendly all at the same time.
5. Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set ($16): So pretty!
6. Moccasin Slippers ($30+): No one can resist a furry pair of moccasin slippers.
7. Staub Round Teapot ($150): A gorgeous piece to keep permanently on your stovetop.
8. Cassiopea Rocks Glass ($20, set of four): We love the crystal-like shape of these rocks glasses.
9. Eames Style Armchairs With Natural Wood Legs ($132 for two): And finally, a pair of modern, minimal chairs for the new homeowners on your list.
10. Betsey Johnson Cubic Zirconia Star Studs ($32): These fab star stud earrings from Betsey Johnson shine like diamonds but are affordable enough for a great gift or stocking stuffer.
12. Fakeface Cute Crown Slippers ($20): A fitting gift for any nap queen.
14. Shot Flask ($15): It’s a flask with a shot glass built into it. Done.
15. Kala Soprano Ukulele ($50): You definitely have a friend or sibling who always talks about wanting to learn to play the ukulele.
16. MyGift Mini White Ceramic Kitty Succulent Plant Pot ($19): These planters have adorable kittens to freshen up anyone’s space.
17. 4M Crystal Growing Experiment Kit ($20): Grow your own pretty crystals! Good for kids and grown ups.
19. Hunter Short Boots ($90+): This short variety of Hunters is a must for winter and early spring.
20. Brooklyn Brew Shop Hard Cider Making Kit ($40): Make your own hard cider to imbibe all winter long.
21. Cyxus Mini Spot Self Fill Spotlight ($20): Anyone on a quest for the perfect selfie needs this light.
22. Gaosa Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($12): This pretty, rainbow-colored speaker may look small, but it has amazing sound plus a price that’s great for a stocking stuffer.
23. Nostalgia Vintage Snow Cone Maker ($29): Take yourself back to a time of county fairs and long summers with this great, tabletop snow cone maker.
24. Elago Ring Holder Stand ($10): This is such an elegant way to comfortably hold or stand an iPhone; plus, it makes a great stocking stuffer.
25. Nintendo Switch ($300): The beauty of gifting this to your younger sibling is the gaming you’ll do together on weekend visits.
26. Aptoyu Essential Oil Diffuser ($30): Provide your giftee with an at-home spa experience. This diffuser has multiple color settings to create chill vibes for date night at home, studying, or meditating.
27. ProduTrend Vintage Portable Turntable ($50): This jazzy gift is ideal for all the homies who like to pack the party with them.
28. TaoTronics LED String Lights ($14): The best gifts are the ones you’d like to have yourself.
Additional reporting by Andrea Romano.
Which gifts are you still shopping for? Share with us on @Britandco.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.