Ashley Tisdale’s 31st Birthday Party Was a Boho Dream You Can DIY
While the rest of us (ahem, Taylor Swift) were living it up for the Fourth of July weekend, several stars were hard at work showing us how to DIY with the best of them. In addition to fabulously patriotic creations from the likes of Haylie Duff + co, other celebs like Ashley Tisdale and Sarah Jessica Parker were nailing that #BohoLife with seriously enviable b-day bashes and flower crown creations. Whitney Port and Minka Kelly were cooking up a storm to boot. See how they fared in our roundup of the best celeb DIYs of the week below!
1. Ashley Tisdale: Ashley Tisdale went all out for her 31st birthday with a gorgeous dinner party featuring decor straight out of a Kinfolk magazine, complete with stunning tree lighting. Ash herself captioned the pic above: “Thank you @lisavorce for turning our backyard into a Bohemian birthday dream.” Ummmmmm, we think our invite must have gotten lost in the mail…
2. Halle Berry: Halle Berry’s brood got creative with some unexpected resources. “This is what happens when I leave my kids alone with food and my new [sunglasses]…they make ART! 100,” she wrote. 100, indeed!
3. Alicia Silverstone: Alicia showed us how she does dessert, captioning this pic of her being a #girlboss in the kitchen with “Have you tried these crispy peanut butter treats with chocolate chips? Find the recipe in my new book The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight and Saving the Planet ($14)! They are insane!” Don’t mind if we do!
4. Minka Kelly: Minka served up a delicious Fourth of July treat, along with “VERY detailed directions and recipe for a mixed berry crunchy almond crumble on Snapchat.” Um, yum?
5. Blake Lively: Though Blake herself didn’t create the rad shark-themed macaron she posted this week, giving proper credit to @nutmegandhoneybee, she did say that her The Shallows-inspired treat made her day and was #july4thbakinggoals.
6. Sarah Michelle Gellar: Sarah got crafty when she immortalized her vacation with a little help from Chat Books ($8). “Vacation chatbooks have arrived!” she exclaims.
7. Sarah Jessica Parker: SJP channeled Bohemian vibes with these on-point flower crown creations. “It’s officially summer,” she says, suggesting nothing quite captures the season like some homemade flower accessories.
Which of these creations will you be trying at home? Share with us @BritandCo!
(Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)