The world’s hearts collectively broke for Bachelor finalist Becca Kufrin in season 22 when Arie Luyendyk Jr. pulled a Jason Mesnick and broke up with her on national television. While it was devastating, she handled it with grace and plenty of style to boot. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the fashion-savvy Kufrin was named the new Bachelorette, and we can’t stop cheering. We’re keeping our eyes peeled for her outfits for the upcoming season, but in the meantime, take a walk down memory lane with some of Kufrin’s best fashion moments. In her own words, “Let’s do the damn thing.”
1. The Bachelor Bio Headshot: Kufrin’s yellow tank strikes the perfect balance of casual yet stylish.
2. Season Finale Gown: For the season finale of Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s run as the Bachelor, she wore a lacy strapless gown by Olvi.
3. Jazzy Sequined Shorts and Jacket: Our new Bachelorette is certainly not afraid to shine. Kufrin paired a sparkly silver jacket with black sequined shorts, and looked damn good doing it.
4. After the Final Rose Look One: Eat your heart out, Arie! The publicist attended The Bachelor: After the Final Rose in this flirty white lace number by Randi Rahm.
5. Lacy Black Illusion Gown: She certainly knows how to make an entrance! Kufrin made quite the impression in a risqué black Vici Dolls Total Eclipse Lace Maxi.
6. After the Final Rose Look Two: The 27-year-old might have been dumped on national TV, but you can’t keep her down. She sparkled like gold in this Donna Mizani Leona Dress on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose.
Which look is your favorite? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via ABC)