14 Backyard Wedding Decor Hacks for the Most Insta-Worthy Nuptials Ever
Boho brides, listen up! If you’re still struggling to find a solid (and meaningful) venue that solves all your garden needs and wants, imagine hosting your wedding day in your very own backyard. With a few DIYs and the easy, money-saving hacks below, your wedding guests will be impressed and you’ll have some seriously gorgeous wedding photos. Think: a colorful DIY wedding backdrop, a repurposed ladder, and a custom-built photo booth. You’ll *definitely* want to include at least a few for your big day. Who knows? Maybe your location will make the list of one of the most gorgeous garden venues in the USA.
1. Windowpane Seating Chart: You don’t have to stick to traditional seating charts when it comes to your backyard wedding. Try something different like this setup, where three windowpanes are the main attraction and the names of your guests are written with a white marker. Feel free to use a few flowers on top as an accent too. (via Wedding Chicks / Kelsey Stewart Photography)
2. Chicken Wire Seating Chart: Who knew that a DIY seating chart could be so whimsical? Repurpose chicken wire for an easy seating chart that will give you a hanging setup that works well in any backyard. (via Allie Lindsey Photography)
3. Cozy Blankets for Your Guests: Wedding favors say “thank you” to your loved ones for being a part of your special day, and they’re even better when your guests can go ahead and make use of them. (via Wedding Wire / Lovers of Love Photography)
4. DIY Directional Sign: Wedding program meets crafty directional sign in this decor detail that has all of your bases covered. Consider including: ceremony, lawn games, dinner, dancing, food and, of course, you and your love’s name. (via 100 Layer Cake / W&E Photographie)
5. DIY Signature Cocktail Display: A few simple, lovely decorations come together to create this romantic yet totally industrial setting. DIY with vintage or painted ladders, wood planks, and lots of glass jars to keep your guests hydrated. (via Bridal Musings / Studio 1208 Photography)
6. Double Duty Decor: A balloon arch that doubles as a backdrop or hanging centerpiece is worth every penny. It adds a breath of fresh air to your yard, and with the right colors, it can accent your color scheme. (via Sugar & Cloth)