Whether Valentine’s Day means a hot and sexy date with your BAE or a GNO with your squad, gifts will be involved. Sure, they can be the fresh and flowery or sweet and red velvet, but we’re partial to beauty-based. To get in the spirit, we rounded up the latest scents, colors and creams. Drop some hints or even indulge yourself for a beautiful V-Day, no matter how you celebrate.
1. Victoria’s Secret Tease Eau De Parfum Gift Box ($68): With warm notes of black vanilla, gardenia and frozen pear, this scent smells seductive — and looks tantalizing to boot. Inside the limited edition box is a fishnet-wrapped bottle that boasts a vintage atomizer that’s poised to make any makeup counter look ultra-sexy.
2. Aerin Rose Night Table Cream & Overnight Mask ($80): What’s a V-day without roses? This year, instead of fresh petals, opt for a more lasting treat. This rose-infused cream hydrates and soothes your skin, so you look gorgeously radiant, not groggy, when the alarm goes off.
3. Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection ($65): This collaborative kit from makeup greats Too Faced and Kat Von D brings together an interlocking eye shadow palette (held by a magnet so both halves can be separated if you’re short on space) of sweet and sexy new shades for endless looks. Create a cat eye with Kat Von D’s famous liquid liner or a lush lash line with Too Faced’s thickening mascara, both included in the kit. So. damn. sultry.
4. Clinique Crayola Chubby Lip Crayon Box in Eight Brilliant Colors ($49): And you thought crayons were just for coloring books: This limited-edition, eight-piece lip color collection has flattering tones of mauve, rose and pink, all with a softening formula of mango and shea butters, perfect for puckering up.
5. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial ($80): Want a facial for Valentine’s Day? Invest in this exfoliating mask for pro results without an appointment. The blend of glycolic and salicylic acids make skin kissably soft and minimizes lines, while chickpea flour (known for boosting radiance) and matcha tea (rich in antioxidants) give your face that fresh-from-the-spa glow.
6. Chloe Love Story Eau Sensuelle ($105): Spritz on a new scent to get your romantic juices flowing. This captivating floral one plays out like your favorite rom-com: The opening citrus notes of Sicilian lemon and Japanese yuzu sparkle with lively passionflower, and finishes with a sensual blend of cedar, musk and amber.
7. Soap & Glory Full Sparks Gift Set ($10): Treat yourself or your bestie to this sweet set, complete with two must-haves for a date night that’s sure to fire up sparks. The buttery body cream moisturizes with shea butter and sweet almond oil, while light-reflecting pearls leave legs sexy and shimmery. The nude gloss features natural plant oils that plump lips — ensuring you’ll be at the ready for a kiss good night.
8. Jo Malone London Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub ($35): If you want that sexy glow to last long past V-Day, make sure your routine includes an exfoliating scrub. This gentle one from Jo Malone boasts sugar that sloughs away the dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant look, and vitamin E, which nourishes and fortifies skin so it looks and feels sensually soft, 24/7.
Looking for even more V-Day beauty treats? Check us out on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.