Score Luxury Beauty Products at Drugstore Prices With This Subscription Service
Has your love of luxury beauty products been breaking the bank? Then trust us; you need Beauty Pie in your life. Created by Marcia Kilgore (the beauty mogul behind Bliss Spa and Soap & Glory), the startup works directly with luxury beauty suppliers to distribute top-shelf products at drugstore prices.
Here’s how it works: Memberships start at $10/month, and you get your pick of $100 worth of products per month. The spending limit is based on the full price, but you only pay the member price, and any leftover balance rolls over to the next month’s budget. Scroll down to see 12 best-selling luxury skincare and makeup products, including their newest Japanfusion line, available on Beauty Pie.
1. Beauty Pie Pro-Glow Superstrobing Drops (Regular Price $30/Members Pay $5): Mix this strobelight-in-a-bottle right into your foundation. Or, apply it directly to your skin for contour beyond belief. Your Insta-ready glow awaits!
2. Beauty Pie Japanfusion Set (Regular Price $290/Members Pay $32): The four-step collection includes a skin-barrier-repairing formula and an oil-meets-serum hybrid that leaves your face dewey-soft.
3. Beauty Pie Everyday Great Skin Foundation (Regular Price $44/Members Pay $7): Pause to imagine a world where your favorite liquid foundation costs only $7. Thanks to the 15-shade Great Skin Foundation collection of medium-coverage tints, it already does.
4. Beauty Pie One Powder Wonder (Regular Price $30/Members Pay $5): Meet the multi-tasking blurring powder you need in your life. It shrinks the appearance of pores, boosts skin’s luminosity, and never cakes.
5. Beauty Pie Super Retinol Ceramide-Boost Anti-Aging Face Serum (Regular Price $100/Members Pay $11): This anti-aging, exfoliating, skin-strengthening serum features the skin-barrier-boosting power of ceramides for incredible hydration.
6. Beauty Pie Fantasticolor Eye Crayon (Regular Price $20/Members Pay $4): This crayon for your peepers does it all. Line, shade, define, or smudge with the no-budge, wax-based formula.
7. Beauty Pie Uber Volume-Boost Mascara ($24/Members Pay $3): Forget false lashes. Try their volumizing formula instead — or grab all three of their top-rated blends for less than $10 in the Beauty Pie Lash Call ($9) trio.
8. Beauty Pie Advanced Serum-Infusion Biocellulose Anti-Aging Sheet Mask (Regular Price $70/Members Pay $16): Limited-edition sheet masks just launched to take your regimen to a whole new level. Throw on one per week in the name of #SelfCareSundays and watch your skin transform.
9. Beauty Pie Plantastic Youth Guard Eye Cream (Regular Price $50/Members Pay $6): We’re always down to try out a new eye cream. The plant-based formula nourishes skin, fights off dark circles, and helps prevent deep wrinkles from forming.
10. Beauty Pie Powderstick Matte Lip Crayon (Regular Price $20/Members Pay $4): Nude lips have never been easier to apply on-the-go thanks to this convenient little number. Eliminate the need for liner altogether; simply sharpen and you’re all set.
11. Beauty Pie Super Healthy Skin Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream (Regular Price $130/Members Pay $12): The sold-out anti-aging cream is finally back in stock. Massage it in and then wait for its plumping and lifting effects to kick in.
12. Beauty Pie Fruitizyme Five Minute Facial (Regular Price $70/Members Pay $8): This five-minute, leave-on facial peel is packed with glycolic and salicylic acids, fruit enzymes and stem cells, quartz, and bamboo. Dull skin will be a distant memory.
Have you tried Beauty Pie? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.