6 Beauty Products for Swimming That Work Post-Dip
Sure, you know which heatproof makeup will last for a day soaking in the sun. But with the temps at an all-time high, make sure you’re stocked up on summer beauty products that stay put after you take a dip, whether it’s in the ocean, lake, or pool. Here, six seriously stay-proof products that work in and out of the water.
1. TOO FACED Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara ($23): All you need is a swipe (or two) of this lush mascara to thicken and lengthen your lashes.
2. Cargo Swimmables™ Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick ($18): Looking for a matte liquid lipstick that won’t budge? Let this quick-drying nude option have a permanent place in your poolside tote. Avocado oil and beeswax keep your lips moisturized while you enjoy fun in the sun.
3. Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($36): Spritz all over your hair and bod to protect from drying conditions and to promote an even tan. The lightweight and grease-free formula is sweat- and water-resistant with the added bonus of smooth skin pre- and post-dip.
4. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer ($25): Dark circles officially have no place at the beach, amiright? Made with minerals and emollients to help condition the skin, this concealer will give you all the complexion coverage you need for a flawless finish minus the melt.
5. M Super-Extreme Waterproof Color Fix Liner ($12): Madecassoside, agrimonia eupatoria extract, and back soybean extract will moisten, soothe, and nourish as you create a fierce cat-eye without worrying about dreaded smudging. Cue your inner pinup beauty, because this formula is here to stay during your poolside adventures.
6. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Wetforce For Face/Body ($40): If there’s one thing you need for a beach day, it’s sunscreen. Enter this investment-worthy sun protection lotion that actually becomes more effective when exposed to water. Mind. Blown.