7 Valentine’s Day Beauty Looks to Copy from “The Bachelor”
You know the drill: Every Monday at 8pm, the latest episode of The Bachelor comes on and a little bit of your humanity slips away. The potential for love paired with inevitable tears and guaranteed drama translates into millions of loyal fans who can’t wait to watch love unfold (only to eventually crash and burn). But who knew that in addition to relationship advice (or more often than not, advice about what *not* to do), viewers are also getting heaps of date-night beauty advice? The Bachelor has it all, from romantic hair ideas to the latest lipstick trends. Read on for seven former leading ladies whose hair and makeup can still serve as inspo for an evening with your boo.
1. Matchy-Matchy Makeup: Drop dead gorgeous Rachel Lindsay sported a crimson red color on her pout and an equally showstopping red jumpsuit. It can be done, people.
2. Braided Buns: Ashley Iaconetti proves that combining two hairstyles into one totally works for a night with your boo. That, and a killer red lip.
3. Messy High Pony: Joelle Fletcher elevated (literally) her high ponytail with major volume at the roots and face-framing pieces. Her berry lipstick ties it all together and adds a flattering pop of color.
4. Smoked-Out Winged Liner: Take it from Andi Dorfman: Rocking a smudged wing is sexy and trendy for time with your main squeeze. It also gives you permission to proudly wear an imperfect cat eye, finally!
5. Topknot Halfie: Catherine Lowe won The Bachelor (and Sean Lowe’s heart), but her perfectly shaped topknot is the real winner. Keeping half of her hair down gives it a casual feel, fit for a movie date or long walk on the beach.
6. Pink Eyeshadow: A delicate sweep of rosy shadow on your lids can instantly warm up your date-night face — and turn up the heat in general. Kaitlyn Bristowe’s makeup (and lipstick) brought out her blue eyes and brightened up her complexion.
7. Inner Corner Shimmer: A slight sheen on the inner corner of Ali Fedotowski-Manno’s eyes kept the focus on her big brown peepers. Her loosely pulled-back mane balances out the glam makeup too!
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
(Featured photo via Mike Pont/Getty)