5 Best Apps of the Week: An App Worth Spending $5 on + More
We’re quickly making our way through 2015, and in case you haven’t checked out our roundup of the year’s 25 best new apps of 2015, you should. But don’t worry — there are still a couple of weeks left, and we still have the top five best apps of the week for you. There’s an app in this week’s roundup that allows you to program anything. Also, we’ve got the most beautiful weather app you’ll ever lay eyes on in here too. Take a peek at all the goodies below!
1. Hoorray!: There’s now a social media network for people who love to cook! Share pics of the food you make, find new recipes (from pro chefs too) and connect with other people who love to cook. Bon appetit!
2. Forecast: This beautifully laid out weather app has all the info you need to get dressed and go about your day, like max and min temps of the day, in one easily digestible screen. One swipe will also take you through all forecasted temperature fluctuations hour by hour.
DL It: $1.99 on iOS
3. Auxy: Music lovers, this one’s for you. Auxy turns your phone into an awesome music-producing synthesizing machine. Sure, $4.99 is a little steep for an app, but Auxy is a sleek, streamlined app that creates real beats and brings the power of music production directly to your iPhone.
DL It: $4.99 on iOS
4. ES File Explorer: One of the most powerful file management apps for the Android, the ES File Explorer allows you to organize your photos, videos and more and transfer them through WiFi, Bluetooth and Cloud. You can also check paths on your phone that might be slowing it down.
DL It: Free on Android
5. Reality Editor: This is MIT’s own much buzzed-about new app that allows you to program literally anything — plus, it has a nifty interface that pops up and allows you to change the functions of the objects around you. Now that makes use feel like we’re seriously living in the future.
DL It: Free on iOS
What was your favorite app of the week? Tweet us @BritandCo!